ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

OK, I've had enough

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default OK, I've had enough

stop all this shit now. i've been sitting here watching this place fall apart for the last 3 nights and i'm sick of it. when are you morons gonna learn that shit like this is just gonna make people leave?? i love this site more than anybody here but this is fucking ridiculous. everybody just cool out or i'm posting in the delete thread too. this isn't directed at any one person in particular but the whole fuckin gaggle of you.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Things seem to have been getting better... at least tonight. But yes, the stupid bullshit needs to stop.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Yeah really, this shit is annoying.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Tell that retard STICK.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

We are telling EVERYONE in order to be fair... the flaming stops in OT.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I'm sorry
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was a big cause.
Im sorry.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

this place was so much funner when most of us we're freinds and we weren't trying to take the fucking place over. why does everybody wanna fight all the fuckin time?? i don't know about you guys but i find that shit to be the complete opposite of fun.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah true this shit is getting old and its getting old fast dont you have anything better to do then fight, i mean geez grow the hell up and act mature. If you cant get along with someone dont lower yourself to their level be the more mature one and just overlook it its as simple as that.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

Praise on... so very damn true, all I been seeing lately is goodbye or pointless threads here, I mean... I can careless if someone wants to bitch... it makes things interesting yes, but that just gets very old completely, especially when the whole damn forum becomes 'only' about that... I honestly love this site, sure left for a few months, but started missing all you bastards... come back and its more of the same ol' bullshit flaming and/or meaningless crap about someones bad day... yeah sure its ok to vent... but not when its all the fucking time!!!!

PWF Forums may not be in its most respected state right now, but you can count me in, bad or good... so what if its 'boring' ever hear the saying, "if you are bored, then you are boring" OK duh!? its only what you make of it, either walk away and shut up, or stay and actually have some fun, instead of ruining most of the time for others... get over it!

so if I ever leave, its because me, myself and I wants to, not because of some pathetic shit someone else has to say... thank you! thats all I have to say, nuff said.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Yeah I agree this place isnt the same as it use to be. I am really considering leaving too. Its like the WWE and thier backsatge politics.

Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

man i think alot of this shit was cause by the warzone....it just encourages people to flame........
Old 22 Feb 2003, 10:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

sry blitz, dont delete urself, i havent flamed anyone in a while
Old 22 Feb 2003, 11:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I agree WZ encourages a gang mentallity like AOD and PC. And WZ battles spill to other forums.