ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Prithenzio....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Prithenzio....

Hey Rock, what's goin on amigo? Where the hell are you? I bet you're smokin a fattie huh? Blazin? Toke til ya choke? Yeah, you're cool with all your 20 Gs. Get in here bitch. You're my fuckin bitch. Got it pussy?
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I love his name.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

FUCKING DELETE THIS THREAD, YOU PIECE OF SHIT
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Is it Italian?
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:32 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

YOU FUCKING DELETE THIS NOW
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Why should I?
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Why should I?

BECAUSE I'M ASKING YOU TO. DO IT, OR YOU AND I ARE FINISHED.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

That's fine with me. You seem to ride his nutz like there's no tomorrow, and him flaming me for no fuckin reason humored you, so hey, whatever.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

I was trying to find the origin, so I typed "Prithenzio" in Google and there were NO matches...Never seen Google not match anything for me. *shrugz*
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I bet my post count would be halved (sp?) if I didn't post when I didn't get what was going on.....

anyways, I don't get it
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:37 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I was trying to find the origin, so I typed "Prithenzio" in google and there were NO matches...Never seen Google not match anything for me. *shrugz*

Why don't you just mind your own goddamn buisness?

STICK, just delete this, alright? I wasn't laughing at his bash. I was laughing at the post in general. Just delete this, alright? Fuckin' PLEASE.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Payner
Why don't you just mind your own goddamn buisness?
Please refrain from telling me what to do.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Why should I? He's the new BIG BAD super MOD that runs things around here, he can delete it when he sees it.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:40 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

Please refrain from telling me what to do.

YOU WANNA GET INVOLVED? MAKE YOUR ASS USEFUL AND TELL EITHER OF YOUR BOYFRIENDS, STICK OR RYAN, TO DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD.