ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How can you make a post that is off topic when you are posting in an Off Topic forum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default How can you make a post that is off topic when you are posting in an Off Topic forum?

^^Read the Title^^

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

By coming up with some fucking nonsense... like "Guess who's coming back??" or "Why does everyone hate me?" or "Guess what color hair I have?" Shit like that... shit that requires no sense.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya but for some people *i wont name any names* it does take some thinking.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

no, I mean it's a contradickory statment. If it's a Off Topic forum, then their shold be no Topics that are off Topic for that forum.

does anybody understand what I'm saying?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
no, I mean it's a contradickory statment. If it's a Off Topic forum, then their shold be no Topics that are off Topic for that forum.

your confusing me
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:

Do you mean that something shouldn't be moved to another thread becuse it doesn't fit the Off Topic forum? Like if someone made a "What's your favorite movie thread" and it got moved? If that is what you mean I think it's not so much because it doesn't fit the topic of off topic as much as it better fits something that already exists....If you think of it as miscelanus (holy shit that's spelled wrong) Like WWE, Entertainment and Misc. but I guess it's just that pwf ot instead of being a side forum is taken more as a main thingy......Or I could be totally not understanding what you said LOL
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

ILC you are totsly misunderstanding me. Here let me try again.

If a forum is labeled Off Topic, then it has no real, main theme (right?). so that means that if somthing is posted in an Off Topic forum, it cant be off topic since there is no main theme to the forum.

pretty much, I'm just asking how in the hell can somthing be deemed off topic if it is posted in an Off Topic forum.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Give it up Bleak, you'll you make yourself nuts...
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Buncha Spammers

Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

Quote:
ILC you are totsly misunderstanding me. Here let me try again.

If a forum is labeled Off Topic, then it has no real, main theme (right?). so that means that if somthing is posted in an Off Topic forum, it cant be off topic since there is no main theme to the forum.

pretty much, I'm just asking how in the hell can somthing be deemed off topic if it is posted in an Off Topic forum.

do you mean off the topic of off topic?
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

YES

Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

wait so you are you asking "How can you make a post that is off the topic (as in spam?) if you're posting in an off topic forum"? or "How can there be a such thing as topics that are off topic if the forum is called off topic"?
Old 21 Feb 2003, 09:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

the second one.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

god this thread made my head hurt.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

I wonder if there is even an answer to that question and I'm just not thinking hard enough or if it's just the kind of question like True or false.... this is false or however that question goes.....