ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Shut up and listen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Shut up and listen

I got a few things on my mind, and im gonna post my thoughts.
Ok for months now I have sat back and taken alot of bullshit....that i dont think I deserve. What bad have i actually fucking done that I deserve so much bullshit all the fucking time. Yeah i made some fucking mistakes, I admit it. I fucked up a few times. But literally every thread I get bashed in it, for what? Does it fucking make you feel good or something? But even when I do good things I get fucking bitched at. All i do is dedicate my fucking time to this forum, I do it to help pwf. I installed lots of new add-on for the site, constantly. I installed the new arcade....why? TO FUCKING MAKE YOU GUY'S HAPPY! Im not required to do it, I choose to do it, I want to help improve this site. Whenever i get a pm from someone asking for help with something on the forums most of the time i love to help them,"hey no problem, what ya need buddy?" and ill help them. But theres some people...i just feel like writing them back and say, "GO FUCK YOURSELF!" because that person bashes me on the forums all the time. Why should i help you if all your gonna do is call me a fuck up or a faggot. I spend my life basically working for this site and helping you guys have a fun time. So please fucking answer me this: What have i fucking done to you fucking people to deserve all this fucking bull shit and flamming?!

Another thing i want to talk about is how people are talking about how pwf is so lame now. "It's no fun anymore" Well i was over at PW, yeah i said PW*fucking sue me* and i was reading there threads, and i enjoyed reading them. There were good fun topics to post in, The posters aren't bitching, there just having fun posting on the forum, like everyone should. I know there is like a forum for everything here, so its hard to post topics. but ima merge a bunch of forums soon. The mods will be relocated so if you are a mod dont worry. So anyways you guys want to know why pwf sucks right now?.....IT'S YOUR FAULT! yep YOUR FAULT, a forum is only as fun as the posters make it. And right now you guys arent making the forums fun. All the threads are bitching threads. So just try to start some fun topics, don't bitch whine moan and fucking complain. Just have fun. Okay? try it. trust me

The Truth...truth, truth, truth. You have some problems. Some serious fucking thinking problems. You think such stupid shit and assume things that aren't even remotly true. You say there are things like an internet conspiracy against you?! Your fucking kidding right? Because there is no fucking conspiracy against you, so stop thinking that. And your also saying its a conspiracy against you to become a super mod, and also other posters becoming mod. I want you to think long back, to when the autozone came up and it needed mods. So i sent you an instant message telling you that I want to make you the mod of the forum. So how the fuck am I having a conspiracy against you, I was also the one who added you to WWE, and Indy', yeah that sounds like a fucking conspiracy to me. Now on to the super mod thing, one of the reasons, actually the only reason you didnt get it is cause of your attititude. I mean you didnt get it, so now your making a huge huff over it, your starting a group called the dynasty or something to takeover pwf. Oh yeah thats really gonna fucking help. You are frankly immature and if this is how you act when you didnt get the super mod spot, I shudder to think how you will act if you were super mod. Your blaming people for this shit, the only one you person you need to blame is you. If you didnt act this way"either your with the truth or you dont fucking matter on pwf". its stupid. If you didnt act like that you would definetly be a super mod.*im not saying you cant act like a badass, but you over step it alot and yell at people and ruin there time here.* Your too cocky, saying"Im the best mod on pwf, look what i did for wwe" Yeah you are a fucking awesome wwe mod, you are great with wrestling and shit. But your not the best pwf mod, but damn near the top. i dont think there is a best mod to say the least. Yeah i can predict it now, once you read this your gonna flame me. It doesnt suprise me, you can never fucking accept any thing or anyone elses opinion, you can swallow your own pride for one fucking mintue and listen to some one elses opinions and believes. Ok im done on the subject with you.

So to summarize all this, i am just curious to know why i get flammed, i need to know what i did? and you guys to make pwf better, you have to be better, quit the bitching and just have a good time.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

lol, you know they are gonna eat you alive for this.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I'm sorry SC..... I've always liked you. I kinda agree with you though and also about people always bitching I don't like to make threads any more cuz I always get bitched at so yeah I agree with your post.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

good lawd, stoney strikes back...wonder how long before this thread gets to warzone.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Well..................................

Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Stone Cold.....I don't know why people bash you.....But I do know why I do......This is a GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING WRESTLING forum....And not once.....Not fucking once have I ever seen you in there.....Half the fucking people on this board have never even been in the WWE/History/WCW/ ECW/Indy Feds forum......The mods try and keep it alive.....But half the people on this board don't even give a shit....Half the people laughed like mother fuckers when TIMY came.....They didin't have to see the shit that was in the wrestling forums.....Useless piece of shit forums like "Newbie Center" and "Recycle Bin" are added......But not once have you fucking tried to help out the WWE Forum....Just a minute ago I was the only fucking poster listed in the WWE Forum.....Other than that....Your cool.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
Stone Cold.....I don't know why people bash you.....But I do know why I do......This is a GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING WRESTLING forum....And not once.....Not fucking once have I ever seen you in there.....Half the fucking people on this board have never even been in the WWE/History/WCW/ ECW/Indy Feds forum......The mods try and keep it alive.....But half the people on this board don't even give a shit....Half the people laughed like mother fuckers when TIMY came.....They didin't have to see the shit that was in the wrestling forums.....Useless piece of shit forums like "Newbie Center" and "Recycle Bin" are added......But not once have you fucking tried to help out the WWE Forum....Just a minute ago I was the only fucking poster listed in the WWE Forum.....Other than that....Your cool.....
yeah i know i dont go in there much, i do though...and i saw the timy cause, i dealt with it the best to my powers, but thanks for saying something, i appreciate it.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Sc, I have no problem wit you. Just so you know.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

err ill be back in a bit, ill read and respond to anything posted in here then. later guys
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

yeah i know i dont go in there much, i do though...and i saw the timy cause, i dealt with it the best to my powers, but thanks for saying something, i appreciate it.

WOW.....I'm truly impressed....I've never ever seen someone react so reasonably to something like that. I'm not kissing ass or anything but me and a few others have made threads asking what problem people have with us and I don't remember seeing one time where someone took it as it should be constructive critisism, instead of turning it into a fight, or taking it personally.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Uhh, I was ur attorney in court, so i got nothing against you.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

RESPECT THE ARCHITECT OR GET FUCKING BROKEN...BANG

My Attitude?

My attitude was fine, when you needed me to get Kam, Saggy, and Icon off your case...A few months ago...Who'd you call? me THE TRUTH...When you thought you pissed a certain member off in PC. Who did you come running to, to talk to them? Me THE TRUTH. When ICON banned you for no reason over at PW. Who when to bat for you? ME... THE TRUTH. When the posters were calling for your head a few months ago, and wanted you demmoded....Mods, and some super mods, aswell as posters...Who backed you...Me THE TRUTH and THE ROCK...So dont give me that you gave me a few forums shit...I deserved them and earned them...didn't have them handed to me like your punk ass.

I'm not the best mod here?

If not me, then who? Who brought traffic to the Indy forum? Me. THE TRUTH...What forums did you mod again, before you were a super mod? Oh suggestion box...What did you do in that forum? You didn't do a mother fucking thing...You was a good super mod a few months ago...But your hunger for popularity killed that run...And you became a "FUCK UP" on a daily basis...even now.

Prove me wrong when i say you're a fucking bias ass cunt. You kissed ass to get your super mod spot..And your lips been stuck like crazy glue ever since to a persons ass. I dont give a fuck about the SM shit anymore...I know you're against me, I know Kevin is against me. So fuck it, i go my way on this board you stay out of my way on this board...Period

THE DYNASTY?

When have i said i want to take over this board? I basically run it now. The Dynasty are people who're good posters and who'll only associate with each other...and a few outsiders...nothing more, nothing less...We're not here to take this site over...We're just trying to make it fun again...

My attitude is not "THE REASON" i didn't get a super mod spot..I'm cool with 90% of the people here...Hell, you're more hated than me..Your punk ass played the politic game...I'm just doing the same thing..

BUT HEY I'M NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING YOU DONT ALREADY KNOW...

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 21 Feb 2003 at 07:04 PM.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: Shut up and listen

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
I got a few things on my mind, and im gonna post my thoughts.
Ok for months now I have sat back and taken alot of bullshit....that i dont think I deserve. What bad have i actually fucking done that I deserve so much bullshit all the fucking time. Yeah i made some fucking mistakes, I admit it. I fucked up a few times. But literally every thread I get bashed in it, for what? Does it fucking make you feel good or something? But even when I do good things I get fucking bitched at. All i do is dedicate my fucking time to this forum, I do it to help pwf. I installed lots of new add-on for the site, constantly. I installed the new arcade....why? TO FUCKING MAKE YOU GUY'S HAPPY! Im not required to do it, I choose to do it, I want to help improve this site. Whenever i get a pm from someone asking for help with something on the forums most of the time i love to help them,"hey no problem, what ya need buddy?" and ill help them. But theres some people...i just feel like writing them back and say, "GO FUCK YOURSELF!" because that person bashes me on the forums all the time. Why should i help you if all your gonna do is call me a fuck up or a faggot. I spend my life basically working for this site and helping you guys have a fun time. So please fucking answer me this: What have i fucking done to you fucking people to deserve all this fucking bull shit and flamming?!

Another thing i want to talk about is how people are talking about how pwf is so lame now. "It's no fun anymore" Well i was over at PW, yeah i said PW*fucking sue me* and i was reading there threads, and i enjoyed reading them. There were good fun topics to post in, The posters aren't bitching, there just having fun posting on the forum, like everyone should. I know there is like a forum for everything here, so its hard to post topics. but ima merge a bunch of forums soon. The mods will be relocated so if you are a mod dont worry. So anyways you guys want to know why pwf sucks right now?.....IT'S YOUR FAULT! yep YOUR FAULT, a forum is only as fun as the posters make it. And right now you guys arent making the forums fun. All the threads are bitching threads. So just try to start some fun topics, don't bitch whine moan and fucking complain. Just have fun. Okay? try it. trust me

The Truth...truth, truth, truth. You have some problems. Some serious fucking thinking problems. You think such stupid shit and assume things that aren't even remotly true. You say there are things like an internet conspiracy against you?! Your fucking kidding right? Because there is no fucking conspiracy against you, so stop thinking that. And your also saying its a conspiracy against you to become a super mod, and also other posters becoming mod. I want you to think long back, to when the autozone came up and it needed mods. So i sent you an instant message telling you that I want to make you the mod of the forum. So how the fuck am I having a conspiracy against you, I was also the one who added you to WWE, and Indy', yeah that sounds like a fucking conspiracy to me. Now on to the super mod thing, one of the reasons, actually the only reason you didnt get it is cause of your attititude. I mean you didnt get it, so now your making a huge huff over it, your starting a group called the dynasty or something to takeover pwf. Oh yeah thats really gonna fucking help. You are frankly immature and if this is how you act when you didnt get the super mod spot, I shudder to think how you will act if you were super mod. Your blaming people for this shit, the only one you person you need to blame is you. If you didnt act this way"either your with the truth or you dont fucking matter on pwf". its stupid. If you didnt act like that you would definetly be a super mod.*im not saying you cant act like a badass, but you over step it alot and yell at people and ruin there time here.* Your too cocky, saying"Im the best mod on pwf, look what i did for wwe" Yeah you are a fucking awesome wwe mod, you are great with wrestling and shit. But your not the best pwf mod, but damn near the top. i dont think there is a best mod to say the least. Yeah i can predict it now, once you read this your gonna flame me. It doesnt suprise me, you can never fucking accept any thing or anyone elses opinion, you can swallow your own pride for one fucking mintue and listen to some one elses opinions and believes. Ok im done on the subject with you.

So to summarize all this, i am just curious to know why i get flammed, i need to know what i did? and you guys to make pwf better, you have to be better, quit the bitching and just have a good time.
I respected Stone Cold before, but after reading this i respect him a lot more now. I agreed with all what you said and i don't know why you get bashed all the time, i'll like to know why though. I think i'm one of the few members who doesn't bash you and i'm glad i never bashed you because you just seem like a cool guy whos trying to sort this place out. Props to Stone Cold for opening in up in this thread.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

When the Rock came here he was a jackass. Pretty much still is. We have lost Afficail over this and the second after he risigns you are ready have someone in mind. Like you had this planned or something. Thier could have been better ot mod than Sweet Tooth not that he is not a good one. Like Igloo or somebody who has been here since the begining and has been dedicated to this site. Where is your tough skin sc. I dont think its truth attitude he just not one of your friends.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by Roc-A-Babe
When the Rock came here he was a jackass. Pretty much still is. We have lost Afficail over this and the second after he risigns you are ready have someone in mind. Like you had this planned or something. Thier could have been better ot mod than Sweet Tooth not that he is not a good one. Like Igloo or somebody who has been here since the begining and has been dedicated to this site. Where is your tough skin sc. I dont think its truth attitude he just not one of your friends.

I just wanted to point something out, and this has absolutely nothing against you in anyway just using this post because you use someone as an example it just shows that none of us can know enough without 'being one of thier friends' that he's been here from the begining but has, as I've noticed from personal conversations not exactly proven to be "dedicated to this site" I hope no one gets mad at me for saying that I'm not trying to start anything with anyone but I think it's a point that needed to be made