ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hey guys. Checking in for Friday.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Hey guys. Checking in for Friday.

I told you i would be back on Fridays for the competition, although it doesnt look like there is one this week. So whats new. What the hell happened to Mighty Mutt?

Im gonna sign back on later tonight after i make a Liquor run, talk to you guys soon. fill me in on what is new.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

You have been voted most likely not to be Johnny Nacho Man Blitz...and all hell broke loose but you would know if you hadn't left, see all chaos came over pwf cause KK leaves.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default Re: Hey guys. Checking in for Friday.

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
I told you i would be back on Fridays for the competition, although it doesnt look like there is one this week. So whats new. What the hell happened to Mighty Mutt?

Im gonna sign back on later tonight after i make a Liquor run, talk to you guys soon. fill me in on what is new.

Hi! I'm still kinda here...I guess....
Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

PWF was total anarchy last night. Mutt left as MOD, Afficial had himself deleted, Ryan and Sweet Tooth are OT MODs now. Rock is a Super MOD, BPP is Sports MOD, KAM was fired by Kevin the other night. This place went to hell the last couple days. It's been fuckin chaotic.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hi KK.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hey KK Whatz up
Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

KK!!! Have good beer tonight. I'm keeping the mod spot in graphics open for ya. Get back soon. This place is nuts.

I'm making some changes to the contests. They're gonna be every other week now. And SC still hasn't given me my belt

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:49 PM   #8 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Re: Hey guys. Checking in for Friday.

Quote:
Originally posted by ILove Christian

Hi! I'm still kinda here...I guess....

that didnt surprise me.

Wow, all that in a couple days? Thats crazy. Who ran off Afficial?

Hi Soda.

Hi Sweet Tooth.

Thanks, Ex. I will return but not just yet.

Last edited by Double K; 21 Feb 2003 at 04:02 PM.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Nobody from what we could tell... he just kept screaming "Will somebody please delete me??"
Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Default Re: Re: Re: Hey guys. Checking in for Friday.

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K

that didnt surprise me.

EXCUSE me?!?!?! I can do it, I'll do it, just give me the word bitch
Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Hey Double K
Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey guys. Checking in for Friday.

Quote:

don't leave.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey guys. Checking in for Friday.

Quote:

NO YOU WONT, I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...A TRIPLE DOG DARE...WHAT YOU GOING TO DO NOW CHICKEN SHIT?

Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey guys. Checking in for Friday.

Quote:
Originally posted by PW FOR EVER
NO YOU WONT, I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...A TRIPLE DOG DARE...WHAT YOU GOING TO DO NOW CHICKEN SHIT?

I never back down from a triple dog dare
Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Hey Truth....What's up....You pissed you didn't get the super mod spot....I thought PW For Ever was kind of funny considering everything...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....