ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What do you Guys/Girls look in a guy/girl?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default What do you Guys/Girls look in a guy/girl?

What do you guys and girls look in the opposite sex? Is it looks?, is it money?, is it a good personality?, is it a person with good feelings?

What do you look when in search of a soulmate?
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Someone who will be there for me. Someone nice, sweet, and caring.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Everything my (estranged) girlfriend is. We can carry on intelligent conversations together, we can goof around together, we can act however we want around each other without worrying if we make an ass out of ourselves, she's funny, she watches sports, she watches wrestling, she's caring, she's sweet, she's thoughtful, she's gorgeous, cute, beautiful, and sexy. She really is the complete package in my eyes.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 12:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i'm actually in agreement with camini for once. i want a girl who will stay by me through everythingn we go through together, has a good heart, and a great sense of humor.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 12:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

nice eyes, smile, someone with a good personalitly; nice, good sense of humor, and someone I can relate to etc.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 21 Feb 2003 at 04:02 PM.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 12:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

just a girl that makes me feel complete, is fun to be around, I can be myself around her, is sweet, nice, good sense of humor, down to earth, not snobbish, great eyes, and a nice smile. I actually found a girl that meets all of this so I already did find my soulmate.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 12:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

someone with similar values, principles, strengths, likenesses. Someone like me. Someone whose background is similar to mine. You find those things out when it comes to the nitty gritty.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 01:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I'm not looking for anything
Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't know..heh, lemme think....

Nice, sweet, funny -AKA- Good personality
Good Hygiene
A wrestling fan would be nice
Oh, and taller than me because I have a security issue....
Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

Oh, and taller than me because I have a security issue....
Guess I'm out then...
Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Guess I'm out then...
me to..
Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You know, I could make a long list of stuff I'd look for, but when you meet someone you fall in love with, that list goes way out the window.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Are you guys all under 5'8? lol...I wouldn't really hold that against someone, it's a comfort dealy. I am not meaning to offend anyone.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

im 6'3 and 350 lbs of sweet sweet security for you soda

Last edited by Dick Biggs; 21 Feb 2003 at 04:10 PM.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 04:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Quiet you

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Are you guys all under 5'8?
Oh, nevermind.