ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Wtf?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 01:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Wtf?

2 new OT mods?
what happened to the other guys?
did I miss something?
Mutt had the job for 24 hrs....

Many mods have passed thru OT during the reign of Kurt

none have the staying power

I AM THE KING OF OT

Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

When you find out whats happened could you inform the rank and file members of PWF cause I aint got a fucking clue.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was here and don't even know what the fuck happen...

Mutt left...Ryan got the spot.
Rock was annouced super.
That pissed a lot of people off, including Afficial.
He resigned, Sweet Tooth got his spot.

That pretty much sums up what happen with OT mod spots...
Old 21 Feb 2003, 03:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

I applied for a mod spot in games...............still waiting for an answer..............

Old 21 Feb 2003, 06:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

The OT mod spot no longer has any meaning cause everyone is just passing it down like some kind of toy. Its only a matter of time before someone else passes down their mod spot. Two new mods in one day, thats madness. Basically OT mod spot has now becoming a whore, everyone gets a fucking turn.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 21 Feb 2003, 07:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I was here and don't even know what the fuck happen...

Mutt left...Ryan got the spot.
Rock was annouced super.
That pissed a lot of people off, including Afficial.
He resigned, Sweet Tooth got his spot.

That pretty much sums up what happen with OT mod spots...
I knew it!!

I knew Afficial left because of that!!
Old 21 Feb 2003, 08:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

That was how I took it anyway....He didn't say that directly to me or anything. Did he use another reason? If so, I totally missed it.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 08:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
2Gangsta

This place has gone to hell

Old 21 Feb 2003, 08:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
That was how I took it anyway....He didn't say that directly to me or anything. Did he use another reason? If so, I totally missed it.
Thats how I looked at it too. It was odd anyway. Oh Well
Old 21 Feb 2003, 08:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
2Gangsta

2 posters left...............a dying PWF(WCW)..........whats next, Tracy buying out PWF and starting an invasion??

There is an inside joke there.