ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

JOIN THE DYNASTY...OR go against the Dynasty,...Period

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default JOIN THE DYNASTY...OR go against the Dynasty,...Period

RESPECT THE ARCHITECT OR GET FUCKING BROKEN...BANG

Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Is this a stable?
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I'm in.

Make me a mod.

Let's clean up this fucking place.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well I guess the AOD is fucking history...
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Payner
I'm in.

Make me a mod.

Let's clean up this fucking place.
NWO..PROMO...BATTLEGROUND LINE...NOW

Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Well I guess the AOD is fucking history...
Only cuz they got tired of bitch-slapping you around.

Speaking of which, after tonight, you'll be history too.

MAKE ME A MOD, TRUTH. LET'S CLEAN THIS PLACE UP. TOO MUCH DEAD WEIGHT. IT'S OPEN SEASON ON SODA AND RYAN'S ASS. NOT TO MENTION ANYONE WHO LETS US DOWN.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:

Only cuz they got tired of bitch-slapping you around.

Speaking of which, after tonight, you'll be history too.

MAKE ME A MOD, TRUTH. LET'S CLEAN THIS PLACE UP. TOO MUCH DEAD WEIGHT. IT'S OPEN SEASON ON SODA AND RYAN'S ASS. NOT TO MENTION ANYONE WHO LETS US DOWN.

Dude, I was in the AOD... there was a merger. Pay attention willya?
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:

Dude, I was in the AOD... there was a merger. Pay attention willya?
As soon as THE ROCK shows up to agree to the stipulations I set, you ass is FINISHED.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:

As soon as THE ROCK shows up to agree to the stipulations I set, you ass is FINISHED.

Riiiiiiiiiight... you sure you want to do this? I got al kinds of neat stuff sent to me by a mutual... aquaintance. PM's, e-mails... love letters.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:30 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:

Riiiiiiiiiight... you sure you want to do this? I got al kinds of neat stuff sent to me by a mutual... aquaintance. PM's, e-mails... love letters.

And you expect me to care about what happens behind closed doors with you and Page?
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:

And you expect me to care about what happens behind closed doors with you and Page?

Right Marbles... I'm not talking about Page and you know it. I didn't even write these... but man I never figured you for the romantic type. Kinda puts you in a whole new light you know?

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 20 Feb 2003 at 09:42 PM.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:34 PM   #12 (permalink)

You're jumping the gun, bitch. Our fight hasn't started. As soon as THE ROCK comes back, it will.

And lastly, I don't give a fuck what happens with you and your hillbilly Iowa lovers.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Oh, I'm not mentioned in this one at all. Why would you write about me anyway?

I doubt Rock will get the authority to OK it. They don't want to take the chance

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 20 Feb 2003 at 09:42 PM.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:39 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh, I'm not mentioned in this one at all. Why would you wright about me anyway?

I doubt Rock will get the authority to OK it. They don't want to take the chance

What the fuck is "wright"? Why don't you learn how to spell? Is this what they're teaching in those fucking **Ryan EDIT SPELLING Cincinnati ** special-ed classes?

Also, THE ROCK will be allowed to ban you when I show them proof of your agreement, bitch.

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 20 Feb 2003 at 09:47 PM.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Yeah, wrong context... "write" whatever... kinda sleepy. I go back and fix