ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

ROCK, Ryan, and Kevin.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default ROCK, Ryan, and Kevin.

Alright, first off, congrats to my homie, and my best friend THE ROCK on becoming super-mod. It's been an honor following in your footsteps, and I couldn't be prouder of what you've accomplished. Congragulations Hollywood.

WHAT THE FUCK is going on with Wannabe-Evil Ryan becoming OT mod? He's LEAVING TODAY. I'm chasing him out of PWF!!!

Kevin, Ryan agreed to one final fight in the WZ to settle it all. The loser gets BANNED. It's been signed and agreed by both of us. I want your word Kevin, that you will BAN the person who taps out tonight.

FURTHERMORE, when I defeat Ryan, as an added bonus, I should get his mod spot. Please agree to my demands.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
afficial

You can have my mod spot

Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by afficial
You can have my mod spot

Are you serious? I'm not sure what to say buddy.....
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
You can have my mod spot
Why you leaving? Dont let punks get the best of you...(Rock excluded)

Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
afficial

I'm outta here, SC can normal mods still ban people?

Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: ROCK, Ryan, and Kevin.

Quote:
Originally posted by Payner
Alright, first off, congrats to my homie, and my best friend THE ROCK on becoming super-mod. It's been an honor following in your footsteps, and I couldn't be prouder of what you've accomplished. Congragulations Hollywood.

WHAT THE FUCK is going on with Wannabe-Evil Ryan becoming OT mod? He's LEAVING TODAY. I'm chasing him out of PWF!!!

Kevin, Ryan agreed to one final fight in the WZ to settle it all. The loser gets BANNED. It's been signed and agreed by both of us. I want your word Kevin, that you will BAN the person who taps out tonight.

FURTHERMORE, when I defeat Ryan, as an added bonus, I should get his mod spot. Please agree to my demands.
oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk. Marbles lost it.... again.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
I'm outta here, SC can normal mods still ban people?
nope
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:59 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Fuck you too

Quiet TRUTH. I'll miss him too. But if the man says he don't want his mod spot, then the man DON'T HAVE TO HAVE the mod spot. Aiight?
Old 20 Feb 2003, 10:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Can you please take my quote out of your sig?

Old 20 Feb 2003, 10:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:

Are you serious? I'm not sure what to say buddy.....
Thanks would be nice...
Old 20 Feb 2003, 10:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: ROCK, Ryan, and Kevin.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk. Marbles lost it.... again.

You jackass. Go read the thread "Who wants to see an ASS WHUPPIN' TONIGHT?" Everything I said has been agreed upon.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 10:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Fuck you too
I'm just wondering what the hell is going on now. Afiicial wants to leave and I might have an idea why but I'm not saying it. The past events got me thinking.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 10:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
afficial

No one got the best of me.

Fuck all you bitches. Hurry up and delete me

Old 20 Feb 2003, 10:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

Quiet TRUTH. I'll miss him too. But if the man says he don't want his mod spot, then the man DON'T HAVE TO HAVE the mod spot. Aiight?
You wont get that spots...The bitch and his puppet...Got a club you got to be in..

Old 20 Feb 2003, 10:02 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

Thanks would be nice...

Meet me in the WZ. I'm running you out, bitch.

AT THIS LAST STAB AT YOUR SANITY..........YOU'RE BANNED!!!!!