ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Bret vs. Vince........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Feb 2003, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Bret vs. Vince........

RAW kicks off with about three minutes of pyro and JR and Jerry the King Lawler join the television audience from ring side

JR: "hello everybody and welcome to RAW live from the sold out winnipeg arena in winnipeg, MB , canada!!!!!!!!.......we have

JR is cut short as the sound of a very old but vey familiar entrance theme is heard....... IT's BRET HART and he is making his way down to ring side......

The fans in Winnipeg are going insane.... they are blowing the roof right off of the arena with the reception they are giving Bret "the Hitman" Hart.....

Bret Hart makes it to the ring and the tremendos reception goes on for about 7 minutes....... Bret finally grabs the mic and trys to speak but the crowd reaction is just to strong.....

after about another 3 minutes the crowd calms down and bret speaks...

Bret: " You know, one thing i never thought id see again is me on WWE television........ but i was sitting at home about 9 months ago and i got a call from an old freind of mine, eric bichoff..... he offered for me to come back to RAW......

To be honest at first i said there aint no way in hell the hitman would ever wrestle again.........but he said thats ok.... he wanted me to come back as cheif morley's replacement.......so i said sure....

over the next few months i was working out and hey guess what? the hitman was getting in pretty good shape....despite the obvious age disadvantage i was looking pretty good..... so i thought to myself maybe i could wrestle one last match...... one last match for the hell of it......"

HUGE CROWD POP!!!!!!

"So i began to talk it over with bichoff and i thought who could i wrestle.......HBK......man i would love to kick his ass...but naw.......Austin......that would be cool but no....... I need something more special..... i need something ive been craving since i got screwed back in motreal....... i decided I WANT VINCE McMAHON!!!!"

The crowd in winnipeg goes insane again and just then Vince McMahon's music starts and he walks down the rampway and gets in the ring

The crowd boos and throws garbage at the ring one fan tries to jump the guard rail but is detained by security

Vince Grabs the Mic

Vince: "Well Bret.......you want me...you want the gentic jackhammer.....you want vince mcmahon in a match?"

Bret: "You bet your ass vince"

Vince: "well then my answer.....my answer is YES!!!!!!!"

The crowd goes Nuts........

Vince: " You see vince i have no problem taking you out in the ring..... remember bret i didnt screw you you screwed yourself!!!!

since that day.......since that day bret you have done but drag my name through the mud...... i want vengence

so i tell you what im gonna do Bret......Me vs. you at wrestlemania 20......thats 2 months away!!!!!

untill then get in the best shape of you lie cause im going to romp all over you!!!!!"

vince drops the mic and goes to leave the ring bret stop him turn vince around and decks him.........

The crowd goes nuts

Bret grabs vinces legs and puts him in the sahrp shooter for almost 3 minutes then lets go and goes backstage.............
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default After the commercial..............(Part 2)

Vince gets up and shakes him self off he grabs the mic again.......

Vince: "Bret............Just for that you lucky if you even make it to Wrestlemania because at No-Way Out be Prepared because you going to wrestle the Rock!!!! and if you dont win you dont get me at Mania........"

Vinces music hits and he leaves the ring.........

Bret Hart is shown backstage with Eric Bichoff

Bret: "I F**KIN Hate Vince!!!!!!............at No-Way out im going to show the Rock just why they call me the Excellence of Execution...then at WrestleMania im going to tear Vince a new Asshole!!"

Eric: "I've Been wanting to do that for years.........easier said then done....."

Raw goes back to the ring for some mid-card match..........

Oh by the way incase you are wondering in this senerio the Rock got traded to RAW for Rob-Van Dam
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Default later in the show

Know YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH JABRONI!!!!!!

the rocks music hits and Vince McMahons corporate champion the Rock makes his way down to the ring in a really expensive suit carrying a beif case he opens the case and thee is a custon microphone in it he grabs the mic........

He Trys to speak but the crowd bood the former peoples champ so loud that nothing else in the arena can be heard....

finally the noise settles down

Rock: "KNOW YOU ROLE AND SHUT YOU MOUTH AND YOU TRAILER LOVIN INBRED HICKS!!!!!"

that did not seat well with the winnipeg crowd so the start a big FUCK YOU chant

Rock: "the rock does not give to shit and a monkey fuck what the crowd in this pathetic little wasteland of a city thinks.......The rock is out here to adress one man and one man only and thats Bret Hart!!!

Bret hart you peice of crap at no way out you get to go ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE you get the pleasure and the great honer of facing the Rock. Bret "the Shitman" Hart Vs. "The Great One", "The Most Electrifying Man in the ", "The Corporate champ", "The Brahman Bull" Bre you get The Rock!!!!"

the crowd boos with all thee might!!!!

Rock: "So bret i got one thing to say to you ......NO- Way Out.......Get Ready because you wont even make it to vince at wrestle mania!!!!"

the rocks music hits again he leave the ring......at the top of the ramp he stops

Rock: "cut the music........... IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL ......

Whoa Whoa Whoa This is not sing along with the rock you peices of trash turned your back on me along time ago.......

WHAT THE ROCK........

i said shut your mouths and KNOW YOU ROLE........

IS COOKIN!!!!!!!!!"

he music starts up again and the rock leaves......