ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who wants to see a BITCH WHIPPIN' tonight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Who wants to see a BITCH WHIPPIN' tonight?

Evil-Ryan, this is my challenge. Since you are already my BITCH, tonight I've decided to not only make you my BITCH, but also to take your PWF soul from you.

I challenge you to a fight in the warzone later tonight WITH an added stipulation.

This is a call-out. Do you accept to the stipulation, Mr. "Psuedo-Evil"?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!

Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Where the hell is that evil-wannabe poseur?

Looks like he pussied off, because he was here when this was posted.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Relax man, I was making schedules... now what is this nonesense all about again?
Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Since you're my BITCH, I'm finishing you. I'm cancelling you TONIGHT.

You and me in a fight to settle it, in the Warzone, TONIGHT.

BUT......

It's got an added stipulation.

Do you accept the stipulation?
Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I gotta know the stip before I accept fool...
Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:36 PM   #7 (permalink)

The loser of this.......

The QUITTER,

The JOBBER,

THE ONE WHO WALKS OUT,

THE ONE WHO'S HAD ENOUGH,

THE ONE WHO TAPS THE FUCK OUT,

Leaves PWF....forever.

We must get a super-mod or Admin to okay this first, so the loser WILL be banned.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Oh hell yeah, this is a call out if ever there was one.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Payner
The loser of this.......

The QUITTER,

The JOBBER,

THE ONE WHO WALKS OUT,

THE ONE WHO'S HAD ENOUGH,

THE ONE WHO TAPS THE FUCK OUT,

Leaves PWF....forever.

We must get a super-mod or Admin to okay this first, so the loser WILL be banned.
Damn...lol... you hate me that much, huh? You feel that the only way you can be satisfied is by a fight to the death?

Hehe... you're on....
Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Finally some good action may be coming into the WarZone. That place has sucked for too long.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think I know what Marbles is planning to do....
Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I think he is gonna lose on pourpose.

My Teams

Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

interesting......

Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Finally some good action may be coming into the WarZone. That place has sucked for too long.
Marbles and my fight the other night was the most action WZ had seen in months.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 06:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

Ryan, later on, after Smackdown is over,

eat your supper, take your vitamins, say good-bye to Soda,

and give your "EVIL" SOUL TO THE LORD, BECAUSE YOUR ASS BELONGS TO ME