ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

"Now I've seen some dirty goddamned sonsabitches...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Feb 2003, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default "Now I've seen some dirty goddamned sonsabitches...

...and I've seen some Goddamned dirty sonsabitches... but you sir are the dirtiest Goddamnedest son of a bitch I have ever seen"

That right boys and girls at some point in all of your lives you will meet someone you just don't like. Now I'm sure some of you either on these boards or in life already know such people. Whoever this person is they just rub you the wrong fucking way. Tell us about some of these people in your lives. Who are they(you don't have to name them jsut a description will do) , what do they do to piss you off so bad, and what do you think will help the situation?
Old 20 Feb 2003, 12:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

This guy billy who used to be my friend. He changes to fit in with whatever group he is around(much like sean ohaire on here), and he talks shit and then doesnt back it up. He talked shit to me, and told me to come to his house and he would kick my ass if i had a problem, so i went there outside his house, and called him, and he said he was busy "studying" and told me his mom was calling the cops....the little bitch.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 12:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold

Oh and i think his untimely death would be the solution to the situation.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 12:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I work with this one asshole who I can't even look at. He makes me sick. He's so old and he still wears leather pants. It's disgusting. He got dumped by a mail order bride. He has to say the answer to everything, even if it's wrong, and even if he doesn't know, he will just make up some shit. And I busted him on it too many times. He plays his music too goddamned loud and it's shit music. He hasn't been to work on time in a year and it gets everybody else into trouble. He looks like dr evil in a bad suit. He rides a fucking vespa for christ sakes. I hate his fucking guts and he knows it. Every week I have to yell at his incompotent ass for fucking up. I wish death on him.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Feb 2003, 12:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

And I hate my fat fucking roomate.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Feb 2003, 12:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

This prick Darren who I have not gotten along with since high school and what he did to my girlfriend also made me hate him even more but I got the last laugh on him. Broke his nose and cracked a couple of his ribs.

Old 20 Feb 2003, 01:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

There's no one in real life that fits this category...
And the few online aren't worth talking about because it's so easy to get away from people on the net, it's like they don't exist.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 01:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
There's no one in real life that fits this category...
And the few online aren't worth talking about because it's so easy to get away from people on the net, it's like they don't exist.
...hence the "ignore" feature on these fine boards.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 01:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

There is someone from here that if I meet I would slash his throat in a second for some bullshit stunt he pulled off here.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 01:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

...hence the "ignore" feature on these fine boards.
Ahhh yes...Very fine example!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
There is someone from here that if I meet I would slash his throat in a second for some bullshit stunt he pulled off here.
LOL! Oh oh, I know who, I know who!!!
Old 20 Feb 2003, 01:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
One more match

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

Ahhh yes...Very fine example!

LOL! Oh oh, I know who, I know who!!!
I'm glad one of us does
Old 20 Feb 2003, 01:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Sting

I'm glad one of us does
It's not you sting thats for sure

But if I see that little bitch boy you'll find out.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 01:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sting

I'm glad one of us does
*Psst* They're talking about... eh, nevermind... he'll be here soon enough.
Old 20 Feb 2003, 02:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Two stupid dick heads at college keeps pissing me the fuck off. One of them keeps arguing with me over anything whenever i arrived to college and during the day, but when he sees me outside of college he starts acting likes hes my fucking friend, what a joke, i'm gonna kill him one day, i swear, you heard it here first people. Then they is another. Some bitch at college keeps pulling pranks on me which is cool, cause i pull pranks back on him but he can't fucking take it and trys to flip out. I'm also gonna kill him one day, it would be a slow, silent, unknown death. He wouldn't know when its gonna happen but with one slash he'll find himself in hell burning away.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 20 Feb 2003, 02:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i wanna know