ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Okay, tell me why the fuck I'm being punished for no reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2003, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Okay, tell me why the fuck I'm being punished for no reason.

Quote:
wasent marbles the one who GOT INTO ILC's ACCOUNT and posted some shit?

wasent marbles the one who made all the dumbass user to user threads?

wasent marbles the one who made all the threads like "Hey you FUCKING IDIOTS" "Is this website on fucking CRACK?" all the "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENEDED TO MY _____ THREAD?" and lets not forget "Fuck You Mighty Slutt"

what i did was a very MINOR punishment by not letting him edit his profile for a week. marbles is a good poster when he wants to be, thats WHY i havent givin him more warning points cause i dont want to ban him.

Didn't I already walk around here for TWO FUCKING WEEKS with no sig and no priveleges because of that? And didn't it happen a long fucking time ago? Haven't you gotten over it yet? ILC has.

Maybe if certain people (nudge nudge) would respond to my fucking PM's and stop screwing with me, I wouldn't have to.

I made all those because Mighty Mutt was closing all my threads just because he doesn't like me. He closed my post party thread, and he closed the thread where I asked for feedback on my MIDI. Once again, if you don't mistreat me, I wouldn't need to make those.

This doesn't make sense. I have no fucking clue why I'm even being punished. I wasn't even giving a warning or notcie that I WOULD BE punished. Please explain this shit to me, either here or PM's. The reasons you gave me now just indicate you're a disgruntled admin with some kind of grudge against one of your posters.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE