ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Marbles 4 Nutz Please Shut The Hell Up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
pwevolution.com

GFX PimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GFX PimpDaddy
Default Marbles 4 Nutz Please Shut The Hell Up

Damn boy, you complain way to much. Your crying more than i had your mom crying last night in bed. See I could get you to scream my name for forgiveness, as i can have your mom scream my name wanting more of the BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY'S Package if you know what i mean. Pretty soon I think they are gonna need to make a special forum for you called, "Marbles 4 Nutz Complaints".
Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Who in the fuck are you?

Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't know who he is....But I like him.
Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

WHO IN THE BLUE HELL IS THIS FAGGOT? I have little time to worry about newbies. My mom probably did cry. I'd imagine sex with you would do that to a woman.

But in all seriousness, nobody asked you a goddamn thing. If I want an opinion from a cock-sucking faggot, I'll ask Richard Simmons about the Iraq crisis. But for now, you can SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Off to the WarZone.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

I don't know who he is....But I like him.

Why don't you take the cheeseburger out of your mouth and blow HIM too? You stupid cunt.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LMAO........And 5, 4, 3, 2, .......HELLLLLLLLLO WARZONE

Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Hey Steve. Whats up?

Marbles is always like this.

Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

This guy is TripleEffect69 I think...the guy who runs PWD....
Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well if he runs PWD...He should know we have A Warzone, for this shit...

Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Oh, ok.
Welcome to PWF, TE69!

Marbles got his e-heart crushed and he's not taking it so well.
If you just sit back and watch it can actually be entertaining!
Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
pwevolution.com

GFX PimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GFX PimpDaddy

Dude, you betta realize who the hell your talking to. I Am TE69 Goddammit. I AM THE KING OF THE INTERNET. See I have all my Freaks and my Peaks here at PWF, They are the MILLIONS, and Millions of my fans. No you must have misunderstood me when I said i made your mom cry, you think i scared her, HA, she was crying cuz i banged her so god damn hard. But i tell ya, she is as loose as a friggen goose. I mean she must be like a doorknob, everyone gets a turn.

Now lets get things more straight. You dont tell me to SHUT THE FUCK UP. No body tells me what to do. You better get your act straight buddy, cuz you dont know who your messin wit!!

*EDIT* i do know about the warzone, but i feal that there would be more of a response here, and seeing as he is being so god damn annoying and crying so god damn much in this thread, i found it a little bit more appropriate for here.

Last edited by GFX PimpDaddy; 19 Feb 2003 at 05:32 PM.
Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

this is pathetic.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by TE69
Dude, you betta realize who the hell your talking to. I Am TE69 Goddammit. I AM THE KING OF THE INTERNET. See I have all my Freaks and my Peaks here at PWF, They are the MILLIONS, and Millions of my fans. No you must have misunderstood me when I said i made your mom cry, you think i scared her, HA, she was crying cuz i banged her so god damn hard. But i tell ya, she is as loose as a friggen goose. I mean she must be like a doorknob, everyone gets a turn.

Now lets get things more straight. You dont tell me to SHUT THE FUCK UP. No body tells me what to do. You better get your act straight buddy, cuz you dont know who your messin wit!!
SHUT THE FUCK UP..AND GO TO THE WARZONE...YOU INANE JACKASS...

Old 19 Feb 2003, 05:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by TE69

.You dont tell me to SHUT THE FUCK UP.
SHUT THE FUCK UP