ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Is your internet(PWF) life better than your reality life?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Wink Is your internet(PWF) life better than your reality life?

I think the thread title says it all. But serious is your internet(PWF) life better than your reality(real) life? Which type of life do you prefer? Do you have more fun on PWF than you have in real life? Are you happier on PWF than you are in your actual normal life? Are you more angrier with this PWF life or normal actual life? Do you have more friends here than you have in normal life? Are you more recognised on here than in reality? Post people post, i'm curious to know!

*Sly wonders how many times he said the word "Life" for this thread*

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I'm starting to hate EVERY MOTHER FUCKER on this board. Watching Sluts from Iowa stab me in the back and lie to my face, and having power-hungry mods and admins fuck around with my account and close my threads for no reason is fucking driving me crazy.

It's causing me to be angrier in real life too, which indicates it might just be time to leave this hell-hole of a forum board. So thanks to a handful of assholes here, everything sucks.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Marbles, I'm sorry I'm an asshole. I don't mean to be.....
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Marbles 4 Nutz
I'm starting to hate EVERY MOTHER FUCKER on this board. Watching Sluts from Iowa stab me in the back and lie to my face, and having power-hungry mods and admins fuck around with my account and close my threads for no reason is fucking driving me crazy.

It's causing me to be angrier in real life too, which indicates it might just be time to leave this hell-hole of a forum board. So thanks to a handful of assholes here, everything sucks.
Well, if you leave because those handful of asshole keep fucking around with you then you'll only be giving them the satisfavtion of knowing that they drove you out. I think you should leave when you get bored or just when you think its time to move on. Not because of the handful of asshole. Also whens the WarZone Renunion starting? I know i'm not invited but i just wanna see what happens and read through the thread.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Yes Life here is better

Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Life is way better.
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Life at PWF is better than the real world. Here i can tell people I will rip out their eyes and skullfuck them to death.....in real life that shit dont fly.

If thats not an advertisemnet I dont know what is......this shit is sig worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Life is better...But the snow sucks..

Old 19 Feb 2003, 07:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Well , my PWF is pretty much my real life . But too be true , I'm in two e-feds and I love my life there much more than my real life .
Old 19 Feb 2003, 07:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

My PWF life is so much better then my real life,I hate my life
Old 19 Feb 2003, 07:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Both have their advantages and disadvantages...............
Old 19 Feb 2003, 07:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
pwevolution.com

GFX PimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GFX PimpDaddy

For me, life is better, See in life the people who talk trash, i can really kick there ass...
Old 19 Feb 2003, 07:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't have a life. I can't compare.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Feb 2003, 07:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by TE69
For me, life is better, See in life the people who talk trash, i can really kick there ass...
Yeah..Sure..

Old 19 Feb 2003, 07:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

nah, real life is better than typing on a computer