ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

My Rant...........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default My Rant...........

I posted this first in the Admin section to let just that....ADMIN read it. And up there I know it will be taken seriously and be dealt with serious. But I am also posting this down here in off topic cause why? Cause this is where I am from. And I want to hear my fellow off topic posters opinion on this. So here you go...........

By THE KOOL AID MAN
Quote:
Ok...........Im sure This site wouldnt be devistated for losing me......Actually you wouldnt lose me.....But I wouldnt be the same poster that I am If I get banned or punished with these stupid warning points. Now Kevin and William Im posting this here cause Im sure you are more likely to read it here than anywhere else. But Ive been posting here since day one. Not like I had a choice since the site I love to hate kept crashing.......but I made this my home. I watched this site grow and claim on it not being censored. Ive seen alot of changes to this site but kept my mouth shut on it lately........but I will let you know Im not happy with its current state to say the least.

Number 1 - You make a point system? What the fuck is that? One of the major things you give points for is spamming. Well every thread made can be considerd spam by some. If you dont like the thread dont post in it. Let it hit the bottom. If its really bad....thats why we have mods with the option to lock and delete. With this point system your saying we dont need mods (as much) in a way. All the other stuff you give points for is legal in Warzone? What an oxymoron is that? And 25 points and your gone? I mean please guys.....Im already at 10. So your saying I have 10 points now for the rest of my posting carreer? What If I do hit 25? LOL Do you really think you can bann me? Im not threatining anything but My reputation of extremely hard to get rid of proceeds itself here. Just ask your fellow sister site Admin. I suggest this point system be reuvaluated and looked over cause its not right and its very contradicting from the site that I grew to love.

Number 2 - The point system. Rework it. I mean the only fun thing to do with points is change a persons Custom Title. But when you think about it, by doing so it falls under your point warning system of flaming and can be changed by the user right after a fellow poster changes it anyways. Make it realistic. Take it all away and start over again or just plainly get rid of it.

More to come...................Im sure!!!!
Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

TOO FUCKING LONG.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

You speak the truth.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, the point system is pretty dumb
Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Have it noted that in Number 1 I meant the Warning Point system......and in Number 2 the Store point system. Just in case some didnt know that..............

Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by sKAM Artist
Have it noted that in Number 1 I meant the Warning Point system......and in Number 2 the Store point system. Just in case some didnt know that..............
LMAO..Note if he had to tell you that...He's saying you're a fucking idiot...And guess what? He is right...KILLA...YEP

Old 19 Feb 2003, 10:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Quote:
Originally posted by Marbles 4 Nutz
TOO FUCKING LONG.
Yea.