ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I only care about 2 things....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default I only care about 2 things....

my freaks, and my peaks.

Last edited by Jerry Lawler; 18 Feb 2003 at 11:24 PM.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Who the fuck are you Spamzilla?
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh............. ..
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:20 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by ILove Christian
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh............. ..

Baby.......please......there's nothing I care about more than your privacy. Hook a brotha up?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

I apologize. What I did was wrong.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Marbles

Baby.......please......there's nothing I care about more than your privacy. Hook a brotha up?

LMFAO!!!!!!!Sorry....but this coming from the guy who got into my account.............
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by ILove Christian

LMFAO!!!!!!!Sorry....but this coming from the guy who got into my account.............

lol. I confessed like a man and apologized like a bitch, didn't I?

Besides, it's not like I READ your PM's or anything.