ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

AOD Boot Camp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default AOD Boot Camp

I am Gunnery Sargeant Hartley, Your senior drill instructor....post your name and lets get this fucking show on the road.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road

Sean O'Haire reporting for duty...SIR!
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean O'Haire
Sean O'Haire reporting for duty...SIR!
DROP AND GIVE ME 50....DICKWAD...DROP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your Senior Drill Instructor. From now on, you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir!" Do you maggots understand that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road

SIR! I understand SIR!
Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

DissAbility is on a distinguished road

WTF...Truth...let me teach this maggot a lesson about how to become a minion of the AOD...
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by DISSAbilty
WTF...Truth...let me teach this maggot a lesson about how to become a minion of the AOD...

BULLSHIT!!!!!! Sound off like you got a pair!
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I am not sure if I am in or not, I was in Ryan's group when the merger happened.....but i was never officially inducted.
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Then sound off fool...
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

.McMahon...you suck

Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

SIR, I'M HERE SIR!

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Hollywood Hogan reporting for duty sir....
Old 19 Feb 2003, 12:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah, i'm here.....

Old 19 Feb 2003, 07:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Fuck the AOD, it means shit now. AOD members never post in the Warzone anyway, and correct me if im wrong but that is why the stable was created.....yes?

You are a disgrace to the name Army of Darkness, members that use the name for what it is for.....thats ok.

But fuck the rest of you guys....Suck on my chocolate salty balls.
Old 19 Feb 2003, 08:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
Fuck the AOD, it means shit now. AOD members never post in the Warzone anyway, and correct me if im wrong but that is why the stable was created.....yes?

You are a disgrace to the name Army of Darkness, members that use the name for what it is for.....thats ok.

But fuck the rest of you guys....Suck on my chocolate salty balls.
LMFAO
AOD won't be very happy about that.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>