ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Is this website on fucking CRACK?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2003, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Is this website on fucking CRACK?

Since when the fuck did that monkey-ass bitch Mighty Slutt become OT mod? Since what has he ever done besides change his fucking birthday everyday as part of some lame-ass joke? Everyone knows that CHIEF MARBLES is the real law and order around here. Everyone knows that I CALL THE SHOTS. When are you people going to learn that I'm hot shit around here? And this forum will continue to slowly die and lose members until you assclowns take a calculated risk and appoint Marbles as mod? Rest assured, I AM THE EXCITEMENT THESE BOARDS NEED. I'm the one who will put asses in the seats. Who the hell cares about Soda girl or Kurt Angle when I can fill up this forum with threads about getting pissed on? You people really need to re-evaluate the thought process about appointing new mods.

Marbles Mod Decision number one? NO MORE FUCKING RANDOM THOUGHTS!!!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 18 Feb 2003, 07:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

did u block me?
Old 18 Feb 2003, 07:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

MIKE TYSON IS ON CRACK LOOK

[B]

Old 18 Feb 2003, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMFAO @ Tyson.

No ILC. I just haven't been on MSN lately. Don't worry sweetie. I'll be on there again soon enough, ready to fill your head back up with naughty thoughts of me.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 18 Feb 2003, 08:38 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
Weren't you already a mod at some point? How'd that work out for you? Why'd you resign?

Not enough money or credit for my contributions. So I was all like, "screw you guys!!! I'm goin' home!!"
Old 18 Feb 2003, 08:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
I think you oughtta be the WarZone mod.

You right, my friend.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 08:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I was WZ MOD at one point.....
Old 18 Feb 2003, 08:43 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:

By "friend" you mean monkey-ass bitch Mighty-Slutt, right?

It's like you've known me all my life.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 08:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
I was WZ MOD at one point.....
Your the father of the warzone.....for that you get all my respect.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 08:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SargeantHartman

Your the father of the warzone.....for that you get all my respect.
Thanks man. I am proud of the WZ that I fathered.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Thanks man. I am proud of the WZ that I fathered.
but apparently the child you had with mary jane rottencrotch has become a big bastard.....
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Yeah. I think it has. Oh well. It might get rejuvenated tomorrow at the reunion....
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:12 PM   #13 (permalink)

Who's Mary Jane Rottencrotch?
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Some rottencrotched, toothless whore I banged when the WZ was conceived....
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:26 PM   #15 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BLUEPRINT 2
[B]MIKE TYSON IS ON CRACK LOOK

While he was on crack he decided to get a tatoo....