ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Survivor: PWF Mission #1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2003, 07:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I would find a cliff and drop it off. Wed be up high so we wouldnt get hit by the explosion. And food wouldnt be that damaged.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 08:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

More than likely the contents inside are explosive and opening the box wouldn't cause an explosion. so you put the axe directly in the center of one of the sides of a crate. with the sharp part of the blade tightly fitting into the wood, you tie twine around the handle and put two nails into the handle near the bottom on each side so the twine won't come off. you take some more nails to loosen the edges of the side you have the axe in by forcing them slightly in between the side you are using and the rest of the crate creating a small amount of space..use the hammer to do this, then move far away back and jerk the shit out of the twine pulling the axe thus opening the crate through the side. if it explodes you should be far enough back for an explosion not to affect anyone. then you say fuck it and go kick some fishes ass with the knives.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

force Stone Cold to open it sence he is the tribe leader. duhh.

but since I guess we don't want to kill anybody, here is my no causility idea.

With the hammer, gently hammer in some of the nails around the side of the lid. Tie the twine onto the nails. Have sombody climb up a tree and string the twine over a sturdy limb.

tehn take and axe and carefully losen the lid. after that is completed, get everybody who actually has muscle pull on the twine. this should remove the lid. Repeat process on all three boxes.

if that doesn't work, go with my idea of haveing Stone Cold open it.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

well first i would see how the crates are sealed. then if they need to be unlocked. i would unlock them. i would take the string and tie it to the corner of the crate lid. i would walk away with the twine as far as i could away from it. if it was less than 100 feet i would attach the string to the longest stick i could find. make everyone stand far back, and pull the lid off. and if it didnt blow up, or any shit like that. then id look in the crate. tis all
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

(this isn't my real answer, i'll post that later)

i'd throw all the crates at camini's tribe, chances are one of them will be explosives and no more competition. we can always eat sand......

Old 19 Feb 2003, 01:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i'd throw the crate as high as i can in the air, and throw the axe smack dab in the middle of mid air on it
Old 19 Feb 2003, 09:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
well first i would see how the crates are sealed. then if they need to be unlocked. i would unlock them. i would take the string and tie it to the corner of the crate lid. i would walk away with the twine as far as i could away from it. if it was less than 100 feet i would attach the string to the longest stick i could find. make everyone stand far back, and pull the lid off. and if it didnt blow up, or any shit like that. then id look in the crate. tis all
Stone cold you bastard you stole my idea!

Well here is another idea.

If those crates have a bomb the lid should have a triggering mechanism. Open the box with enought space to see the trigger and use the knive to hold the trigger down and open the box. When the box is open simply cut the wires that go to the trigger mechanism. If not I'll call Camini and tell him that we do not want the boxes and he can open them.
Old 19 Feb 2003, 01:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

here is my answer: if you read the first thing mutt said when he was explaining the challenge it says "All three contain food for the whole tribe." shit, learn to read people. it's that simple, if this is the challenge then i shouldn't get kicked off, because he totally stated that all 3 crates have food in them and they are just stamped with a marking that says explosives. boo ya......

Old 19 Feb 2003, 01:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

if my answer sucks and nobody agrees with it just let me know cuz i'll think of another one.....

Old 19 Feb 2003, 01:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It sucks, because Mutt also states, "You don't know if they really will explode upon opening them or not." So you just rushed into opening a crate, without knowing for sure if you would be killed or not.....
Old 19 Feb 2003, 01:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
It sucks, because Mutt also states, "You don't know if they really will explode upon opening them or not." So you just rushed into opening a crate, without knowing for sure if you would be killed or not.....
fine, i'll think of another one

Old 19 Feb 2003, 01:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz

fine, i'll think of another one
I'm not in your tribe, I was just sayin though cuz other people might be like, "ohhh way to go and possibly get yourself killed" and then BAM!! you're voted off the island....
Old 19 Feb 2003, 06:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

I'm going to suggest the cavman solution...

If it was set to explode, it would require the lid being removed. How about we just break a hole on one of the sides (using the nails to make an outline of the space want to break out) and just dump everything out?
Old 20 Feb 2003, 04:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

ok, here's my answer:

i'd make a small hole in each of the tops of the crates using a knife. then i'd tie one of the matches to the end of a piece of the string. i'd lower the string into the hole and light the match. then i would away while the string and the match formed sort of a fuse for the crate. i'd stay a safe distance away and keep using this method until i am positive that the lit string actually fell into the crate. i could do this by watching and waiting and seeing if it explodes. if i didn't work i could always just try again. if it explodes, well, there's your explosives. if it doesn't then we got some food. problem solved.

Old 22 Feb 2003, 12:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well, it looks like this game might be over just as it started. I'll give it till the end of the night, unless someone takes it over, ends it, or Mutt comes back, I'll yank it.