ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Double K's Mod Spot...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2003, 05:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
confused Double K's Mod Spot...

What happend to him being the OT mod?
Old 18 Feb 2003, 05:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

He left...
Old 18 Feb 2003, 05:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
He left...
You mean he left PWF....For good?
Old 18 Feb 2003, 05:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yes. He made a thread, should be on page 2 or 3.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 05:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

yep he left for now, and doesn't sound like he is coming back, look in some of the past three pages and you will see his goodbye thread
Old 18 Feb 2003, 05:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Thank you all for everything. This is my offical goodbye thread.

Thre ya go.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 05:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Damn I didn't expect that.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 05:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

He said he would stop in from time to time to do the graphics competition. I think him leaving stemmed from shit said in my masturbation thread. Sucks if MY thread was a contributing factor for him leaving....
Old 18 Feb 2003, 05:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know why he left. We were good friends and he said he would tell me later, but I haven't heard from him yet.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Feb 2003, 05:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
He said he would stop in from time to time to do the graphics competition. I think him leaving stemmed from shit said in my masturbation thread. Sucks if MY thread was a contributing factor for him leaving....
YOU ENDED K DOUBLE CAREER ...YOU BASTARD...BANG BANG BANG BANG

Old 18 Feb 2003, 05:56 PM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

can I be the new mod lol
Old 18 Feb 2003, 07:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
afficial

Mighty Mutt has already gotten the spot.

Old 18 Feb 2003, 07:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by afficial
Afficial Why wont my pics show in my sig?

Old 18 Feb 2003, 07:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
afficial

Not sure, make sure this is what it says in your sig

[*img]http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=204232[*/img]

[*img]http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=204233[*/img]

except without the stars

Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:36 PM   #15 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by afficial

but if he hadnt would i be a serious candidate cuz i mean im here almost all day long surfing the forums and all this isnt begging for a spot or anything just curious and bored lol