ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Peace Rally

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default Peace Rally

This whole thing with Iraq is getting international attention, by both civilians and the media. Here in Thunder Bay at Lakehead University, we were doing a peace rally. We had arts, crafts, guest speakers, and a die-in.

A die-in is just where you lye(??) around the city streets, pretending to be dead. It`s kinda boring, but if ya do it, YOU GET FREE PIZZA LATER!

So, have you alone, or your a group where you live planned a protest? If you`ve already finished it, how did it go?
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Peace Rally

Quote:
Originally posted by Camini
So, have you alone, or your a group where you live planned a protest? If you`ve already finished it, how did it go?
No.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

DIE HIPPIES DIE!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
DIE HIPPIES DIE!

Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I am not going to protest, I dont care. Man I really hate hippies!
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

El J is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to El J Send a message via Yahoo to El J

Well in London there was a massive protest but I don't think aanyone listened to it (damn you Blair) I didn't go to it as I had better things to do
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by El J
Well in London there was a massive protest but I don't think aanyone listened to it (damn you Blair) I didn't go to it as I had better things to do
I heard the rally in London was the largest on all the rallys in the world that day..nearly over 1 million i heard..