ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

When was your first date?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default When was your first date?

Age 15, September 2002, with a girl named Rachelle.. I`m sure you all have heard about her.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: When was your first date?

Quote:
Originally posted by Camini
Age 15, September 2002, with a girl named Rachelle.. I`m sure you all have heard about her.
I don't think so.

I don't remember my first date. All I remember is her moaning
Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

9 months before camini was born

Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Since none of the dates I had before my ex Valerie mattered, I guess I would count her back when I was 17, but I guess technically it was with some girl back when i was 15.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Jeeze I was a loser. I only went on one date before I found my current girlfriend. I went to the movies with her and saw some shit ass movie. I don't think she was too interested in me and only went out of pity

My girlfriend on the other hand, we had lots of mini date type things and did whatever we could cuz we're both poor. Although for our 6 month anniversary, we went to a nice lil pizza place, and then went and saw "The Ring". That was probably our first real actual date. But it wasn't all about goin out places with us, we were happy just spending time together and what not.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

my first actual date was probably freshman year in high school but i didn't really like the girl. haven't been on a date in a while but no big deal......

Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder

My girlfriend on the other hand, we had lots of mini date type things and did whatever we could cuz we're both poor. Although for our 6 month anniversary, we went to a nice lil pizza place, and then went and saw "The Ring". That was probably our first real actual date. But it wasn't all about goin out places with us, we were happy just spending time together and what not.
I know exactly how that goes. My ex Valerie pretty much lived with me while we were together, and we didn't do much, but it was enough to just be around each other....but then I was an ass and fucked up.....and now me and her are hanging out again after a year of not talking, so im hoping i can make it up to her and get her back....only problem is she has a boyfriend now.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: When was your first date?

Quote:
Did you two surf Ebay at the same time or play Yahoo games?
Don't even try to tell us this was a "real life" date.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Just being me...

Default Re: Re: When was your first date?

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

Did you two surf Ebay at the same time or play Yahoo games?
Don't even try to tell us this was a "real life" date.
Whatever you say....
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yup, you know I'm right.

Anyway, first date of any kind would have been to a school dance in October 1996.

My first real date (pick me up, go to dinner & a movie kinda stuff) was sometime in 1999.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 18 Feb 2003 at 01:23 PM.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

First date was back in high school, went to the movies with some girl named Emily.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

November 1998, I was 13, it was to a school dance.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hey Soda, no offense, and I'm not tryin to make you even madder at me than you already are, but do you know how to leave Camini alone? I mean really, that wasn't necessary....
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Hey Soda, no offense, and I'm not tryin to make you even madder at me than you already are, but do you know how to leave Camini alone? I mean really, that wasn't necessary....
Don`t worry about it. But got three letters for ya...

P.M.S.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 01:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:

Don`t worry about it. But got three letters for ya...

P.M.S.
Yeah, and I got three letters back at ya...
F.A.G.