ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Your view of the perfect couple??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2003, 08:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Your view of the perfect couple??

Men, What do you look for in a Women.......or
Women(+KAM), what do you look for in a Man.

Also what is your idea of the perfect couple...
Feel free to post a picture or give an example of who you think is the pefect couple

Here is my view of the perfect couple:

(PM me if you want the pic.....so bad)

Last edited by Da Loo; 18 Feb 2003 at 10:10 AM.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

perfect man doesn't exist. Almost perfect man does. The man I started dating about 2 weeks ago he might be (I've known him for so many years more than any man I have been involved with) but I am not ready for what it is he wants (A long term relationship). He's giving me until May to commit. I felt so bad because I had to break the news to him on Valentine's Day that I didn't want this to end up being a rebound and end up hurting him so he is giving me time. The almost perfect man in my case would be someone just like me, and I have yet to encounter that (although this particular man and I have much in common since high school). I have encountered many who try to play the part but turn out to be far from it.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

That picture is fucking disgusting and so unreal. Perfect couple is me(The Undertaker) and Sara(My wife). Now keep rolling......
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Phoenix
That picture is fucking disgusting and so unreal. Perfect couple is me(The Undertaker) and Sara(My wife). Now keep rolling......

Which picture?????

I dont understand!
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

loo, u better take that picture out b4 u get more warning points....but the perfect couple is me and ...none other than Adam Copeland
Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Thanks for the warning la baby. I tried sending you a PM out you accusing me of that Pic but you box was full

I got proof it aint me, I will show you 2moz Im going home soon.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

I look for someone who is interesting, talkative(not too talkative), loves to laugh, and is nice to everyone.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 11:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
sucka

The perfect girl is one who knows when to shut up, and doesn't use her teeth. (Too much) Just kidding. If you you find what you're looking for in someone, then you have found the perfect mate.

Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt

Adam Copeland...that's A-Train's real name, right?

lol funny shit
Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt

Adam Copeland...that's A-Train's real name, right?
Thats her pet name for me.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Camini
I look for someone who is interesting, talkative(not too talkative), loves to laugh, and is nice to everyone.
also must have at least 4 legs.

Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

edge copelaland is sooooooo sexy

so is shwan heartbreaker kid

junky hardy isnt hot hes ugly

hey its my opoino

undertaker calloway and other up and coming stars like wrestlingGOD HHH, terry hollywood, and nature flair are ok

my all time favroite is john seeeeena

he is damn sexy along with jazzz

i want to have butt sexxxxx with them both!!!

i love all wrestlers form here

i respect all posters and mods here too

you al are grate

hey its my opinino
Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
edge copelaland is sooooooo sexy....... so is shwan heartbreaker kid

my all time favroite is john seeeeena..... he is damn sexy along with jazzz

i want to have butt sexxxxx with them both!!!
Your weird.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Camini

Your weird.
hey, he's your friend

Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz

hey, he's your friend
Yeah camini, you have some weird friends I can't believ that you actually admit to bein my friend. I mean, I am pretty fuckin retarded lol.