ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Ratings Are In

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2003, 11:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default The Ratings Are In

PW 4.5

PWF 7.3

We're back people...Thanks in most part to the wrestling section. But the Off topic is due for a pat on the back. Me , ROC A BABE, Stick, Marbles, Mutt, Blitz, Soda, Mac and Ryan...have made the most controversial (OT) forum, since the beginning of Warzone...almost back in to a fun place. We're also bringing the ZONE (Not Auto) back up to it's high standards, Wednesday Night...Congratulations folks...We're back on top.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 11:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Where do these "internet ratings" actually come from?
Old 17 Feb 2003, 11:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

DONT EVER ASK ME THAT A GAIN

Old 17 Feb 2003, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

back on top, just like we should be

Old 17 Feb 2003, 11:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BLUEPRINT 2
DONT EVER ASK ME THAT A GAIN
Whoa whoa sorry hombre. *puts arm around Truth and in the process puts a "Kick Me" sign on his back* I didn't know that would piss you off man, my bad completely.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 11:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

COOL HOMBRE

Old 17 Feb 2003, 11:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I'm just glad we're back on top like we should be. PWF is the BEST wrestling message board on the net.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 11:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
I'm just glad we're back on top like we should be. PWF is the BEST wrestling message board on the net.
ya damn skippy

Old 17 Feb 2003, 11:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Who wants the "internet ratings" secrets?

Old 17 Feb 2003, 11:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

YAY! Congrats peeps!
Old 17 Feb 2003, 11:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BLUEPRINT 2
Who wants the "internet ratings" secrets?
I do. Is it shock angles? Is it storylines that are developed over a period of time? Is it having good feuds? What is the secret hombre?
Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i wanna know the secrets.....

Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I wanna know why I get no fuckin respect

Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

*Sees the sign "kick me" in truth back and chuckles*
NO! MUST RESIST TEMPTATION!!!
Old 18 Feb 2003, 12:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Whoa whoa sorry hombre. *puts arm around Truth and in the process puts a "Kick Me" sign on his back* I didn't know that would piss you off man, my bad completely.
*kicks truth in the ass*

sorry dude, the sign told me to