ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Are you eligible for the military?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2003, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah, i'm eligible for the draft and i'd never sign up for it, and to tell you the truth i'm scared as hell....

Old 17 Feb 2003, 06:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Yeah I am eligible, would I sign up for it? No, I'd most likely get killed on the first day in battle.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 06:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

no im not eligible but if i was i would volunteer for it , if they take girls but i am scared as hell still
Old 17 Feb 2003, 06:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I AM eligible for the draft.......and I HAVE gone voluntarily....BCT will be sometime this summer.....
Old 17 Feb 2003, 06:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I registered for the draft shortly after I turned 18, and I have my draft registration in my wallet, so yeah I'm eligible.

If they did reinstate the draft, I wouldn't sign up voluntarily.

I'm not really scared because I don't think about the war and all that shit, but if I got drafted I would be scared as hell to go.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 07:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Nope. I'm not eligible.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 07:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I wouldnt worry, I think well be alright for the time being. And You dont have to worry about being drafted. WIth all the damn liberals on capitol hill its a wonder that the nation hasnt gon under all ready.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 17 Feb 2003, 07:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

If they brought back the draft, and came to me telling me I had to go to war, I'd tell them to go fuck themselves. I'd rather sit in jail than go than die for Cowboy George Dubya. Sorry, but I wouldn't lift a finger to help Bush kill and steal oil.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 07:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
You can't kill oil...
Says you...
Old 17 Feb 2003, 07:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Idea does scare me.Im not elegibale.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 08:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Devilchild

Yes I am eligible. No I would not sign-up on a voluntarily basis. If the draft were reinstated and I was drafted, yes I would go.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 08:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Are girls eligible? If so, then I reckon....
Old 17 Feb 2003, 08:29 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i think im eligble but my voices arent
Old 17 Feb 2003, 08:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

females are NOT eligible for the selective service act. However, they CAN join of their own free will, but just cant go into the front lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 17 Feb 2003, 08:55 PM   #15 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

*walks around with a picket sign* WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DIE ON THE FRONT LINE TOO