ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The AOD press conference

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2003, 04:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default The AOD press conference

*Mr. McMahon steps up to the podium, flanked by Evil-Ryan, The Blueprint and Johnny Blitz. A slight applause erupts as the rest of the AOD walk in front in the podium standing in front of everyone.*

Good Evening

As many of you know, The AOD was designed to be a poison of PWF. And I understand that many of you really dont think the AOD was as poisonous as it could have been, many of you probably thought the AOD would ACTUALLY take over PWF. Many of you probably thought the AOD was going to usher in a new era of PWF. And I will admit, that hasnt happend yet. But that is all going to change. And change soon. The AOD will now field any questions you have regarding the actual Takeover of PWF which WE HAVE YET TO EXERT TO OUR AUTHORITY ON. And we will tell you of the future that the AOD has planned, and we will inform you of our next big step to making PWF a better place.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 04:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I feel like smacking a bitch...

Old 17 Feb 2003, 05:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hey Camini Truth is calling you out!
Old 17 Feb 2003, 05:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

c'mon, somebody ask a fuckin question, we don't have all night.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 06:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road

Mr. McMahon...do you think recruiting new members would speed up the process?
Old 17 Feb 2003, 06:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Not at this time...However, we will be instituting a Draft requiring all new members to serve in the AOD at some point and time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 17 Feb 2003, 06:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

This is off topic a bit, but my fuckin thread about masturbation got moved to WZ and it shouldn't be there. Could you please move it back here to OT where it belongs?

On topic question - What does the current AOD roster look like? Who all is a member?
Old 17 Feb 2003, 10:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Mr. McMahon, is it true Blitz and you are lovers?
Old 17 Feb 2003, 10:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

yes what is the current roster of the AOD?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 08:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
c'mon, somebody ask a fuckin question, we don't have all night.
Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who is the Gayest poster of them all?

Oh wait..........MR MCMAHON

Isnt this starting to be taken a slight bit too serious??? I mean.....Its ok having a laugh an shit.....

but this, is too much :

Quote:
As many of you know, The AOD was designed to be a poison of PWF. And I understand that many of you really dont think the AOD was as poisonous as it could have been, many of you probably thought the AOD would ACTUALLY take over PWF. Many of you probably thought the AOD was going to usher in a new era of PWF. And I will admit, that hasnt happend yet. But that is all going to change. And change soon. The AOD will now field any questions you have regarding the actual Takeover of PWF which WE HAVE YET TO EXERT TO OUR AUTHORITY ON. And we will tell you of the future that the AOD has planned, and we will inform you of our next big step to making PWF a better place.

^LOL^
Old 18 Feb 2003, 09:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
sucka

This is friggin boring

Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
This is friggin boring
Thats what I said to your mom after 2mins with her.
Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

I gotta laugh at you pansies....having a laugh over this....thats just what you SHOULD think.....in other words....KEEP ON LAUGHING NUMBNUTS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 18 Feb 2003, 10:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by The Sarge
I gotta laugh at you pansies....having a laugh over this....thats just what you SHOULD think.....in other words....KEEP ON LAUGHING NUMBNUTS!!!!

Suck on my balls......lol