ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Pwf Off Topic Ppv, Revenge, Retaliation And Redemption Is Coming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Feb 2003, 11:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Pwf Off Topic Ppv, Revenge, Retaliation And Redemption Is Coming

Ok call out your opponent...And after you've found one...You'll cut one promo. And the better the promo, the better your chances of winning.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

yo Stick...I'm callin you out little man...lol

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

im just saying now, dont waste ur time on calling me out. im shitting at promo shit. so dont waste ur time.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yeah yeah, you better be usin 10-10-220 so this doesn't cost me a fortune
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

How can you be Stonecold fan, and not know how to cut a promo?

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BLUEPRINT 2
How can you be Stonecold fan, and not know how to cut a promo?
i dont know. im just saying that cause im too lazy to participate. the hell if i should know if i can or cant cut a promo. lol
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

SC, you're shitty at everything, so we don't expect much from you
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

fuck 10 10 220

I dial down the middle 1800 call att

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

...cause he sucks at it I guess. So PWF Don, who're you gonna call out?
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
SC, you're shitty at everything, so we don't expect much from you
aww thanks
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

you don't suck at everything SC ...you shouldnt take that kind of abuse man

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I'm pretty sure you can do something right...just about everyone can

except Camini but he isnt a person

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah SC, don't take that shit... call someone out dammit!!
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
...cause he sucks at it I guess. So PWF Don, who're you gonna call out?
4 way " PWF WORLD TITLE DEATH MATCH"

Truth vs Ryan vs Marbles vs Mutt

We're going to surround the ring with Barbed wire baseball bats, Boards of Glass, FLUORESCENT Light bulbs in the middle of the ring, Flaming tables, All wrapped up in a Electric shock CELL, that makes WWE Hell in the Cell look like a playground. Oh yeah Ryan.

I'M CALLING YOUR ASS OUT.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

How come my match doesn't get all the trimmings and glitz and glamour like yours? And how come I have a shithead for an opponent like Positively Rayner..I mean Kyle Angle, I mean Kurt Page, I mean Kurt Angle?