ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I Hate My Roomate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default I Hate My Roomate

She's a fat slut. She owes me money. She burned some hippy shit in my house. I can't even look at her. And she has a beard. Anybody else have to live with a pig?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

...a beard?? Oh my god man, she must be killed!!
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: I Hate My Roomate

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
She's a fat slut. She owes me money. She burned some hippy shit in my house. I can't even look at her. And she has a beard. Anybody else have to live with a pig?
My ex girl was a pig...But she was fine, but it still ended up killing our relationship.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

She ate all my goddamn cheese.

TWICE!!!!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No, I live with my mom, she's cool. heh.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Cheese is bad for you anyway...But i say kill her, it'll make me and the "jerk" Ryan happy.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You should pimp slap that bitch, tell not to fuck with your cheese, and if she does, then threaten her that you will shove it down her throat while she's sleeping since she wants it so much.

*thinks to self* Damn that sounds dirty....
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I hate my girl sometimes.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I live with my Mom and my sister,Mom and I get along just fine.My sister and I do not get along very well,lately I have been trying very hard to be nice to her but nothing seems to please her.She is overweight but I do not consider her a pig,but I guess you can say I live with one.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BLUEPRINT 2
Cheese is bad for you anyway...But i say kill her, it'll make me and the "jerk" Ryan happy.
Now Truth, why such harsh words for your old comrad? I mean you were the one who bitch slapped me after all. I was merely defending myself... that and ammusing myself by throwing the beer at you. But what a little lump on the head between friends?
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

She broke the toilet one time and when I went to take a piss in the morning there was a plunger sitting in the toilet with a sign that said "out of order" So I pissed in the shower all over her shampoo and stuff.

and she hasn't bought any fucking toilet paper in the last 6 months. And she hides the tp i buy in her fucking room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

You hit me in the back of my head with a fucking base ball bat, Barry Bonds..You hit me in the head with a can of beer after that....Then Stick through beer all over my Gucci coat...You're both jerks...but you both are still my comrads.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

...I think I'd find a new roomate.

(That may be easier said than done, I don't know anything about it...)
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
She broke the toilet one time and when I went to take a piss in the morning there was a plunger sitting in the toilet with a sign that said "out of order" So I pissed in the shower all over her shampoo and stuff.

and she hasn't bought any fucking toilet paper in the last 6 months. And she hides the tp i buy in her fucking room.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Oh my god that is so fuckin funny yo. You pissed all over her shampoos ahahahahha Maybe you should have pissed IN them lmao.

You should take toilet paper, and stuff that down her throat while she sleeps lmao.

Funny shit man
Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
...I think I'd find a new roomate.

(That may be easier said than done, I don't know anything about it...)
YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOMMA KIDDO...WE ALL DONT HAVE THAT LUXURY.