ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

PWF Madlibs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Feb 2003, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default PWF Madlibs

ok, i got really bored so i stole this off a madlibs site. seems like there's not much traffic now so i figure you pick your words, i post the paragraph, and you fill it back in and see what we come up with. if this works maybe a few posters here can make up their own madlibs and that would be pretty fun. let's try this out, if it doesn't work don't get mad......

Noun:
Noun, Abstract: (example:wit, arrogance)
Noun, Abstract:
Adjective:
Adjective:
Adjective:
Adjective:
Adjective:
Adjective:
Adjective:
Adjective:
Adjective:
Adverb: (example: pretty much anything ending in -lly)
Adverb:
Adverb:
Verb, Transitive, Past Tense: (example: washed, wore)
Verb, Transitive, Past Tense:
Verb, Transitive, Present Tense: (example: hug, sew)
Verb, Intransitive, Past Tense:
Animal:
Dwelling:
Geographical Terrain:
Body Part:
Body Part:
Time Period:
Emotion:
First Name:

Old 16 Feb 2003, 08:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

call me a thick twat but whaadya do

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 16 Feb 2003, 08:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs
call me a thick twat but whaadya do
pick words to fill in ya thick twat

Old 16 Feb 2003, 08:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

by the way, make em dirty people, it's always funnier.....

Old 16 Feb 2003, 09:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
afficial

Quote:
ok, i got really bored so i stole this off a madlibs site.
No you didn't, you stole it from PW.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 02:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Re: PWF Madlibs

So post the story with mm's words. This is too much for me to think about.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 17 Feb 2003, 02:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by afficial

No you didn't, you stole it from PW.
actually i didn't, i was trying to think of a way to liven up the boards with something that hadn't been done yet. do you got a problem with me or something afficial?? seems like everytime we fuckin talk you get pissed at me about something.

besides, the only threads i post in at pw are the battle of the bands threads and ballz trivia so you can back the fuck off anytime now.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 12:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
afficial

I just don't like it when people straight out lie like that. There just so happens to be the exact same thread at PW at this was posted around the same time.

I was just telling the truth. So stop the flaming or get a Warning.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 02:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

well i didn't lie so chill out, and stop being so quick to throw out warnings.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 03:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
afficial

Rule 1: Don't tell mods how to do their jobs.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 04:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Rule 1: Don't tell mods how to do their jobs.
Whats going on with you Afficial?

JB did not said anything bad to you and all of a sudden you want to issue him a warning?
Old 17 Feb 2003, 04:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

JB did not said anything bad to you and all of a sudden you want to issue him a warning?
Regular MODs can't issue warnings. They can just recommend one, and then it's up to the Super MODs and admin to issue them.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 04:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
afficial

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

He started talking shit to me just because i stated he was lying. I didn't say anything bad about him at all. And then, he goes and makes a thread saying i'm a bad mod. Things aren't looking too good for him.

Old 17 Feb 2003, 04:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:

He started talking shit to me just because i stated he was lying. I didn't say anything bad about him at all. And then, he goes and makes a thread saying i'm a bad mod. Things aren't looking too good for him.
I'm starting to think he's right.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 04:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

chill people....just chill the fuck out. its just a message board