ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

It was a joke

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default It was a joke

It was all in having a little fun, K Double is cool in my book.

Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

What idiot thought you were serious??
Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

you better fire somebody's ass tonight......c'mon man, there are plenty of worthless pricks around here.

Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I did Ryan. Thanks for insulting me though
Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

What u guys talking about?
Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
I did Ryan. Thanks for insulting me though
Hey... anytime man. Can't be picky with my hatred. You understand right?
Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
What idiot thought you were serious??
Dont get your ass fired...

Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:

Hey... anytime man. Can't be picky with my hatred. You understand right?
Yeah I understand. No hard feelings.
Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BLUEPRINT
Dont get your ass fired...
You gotta start paying me before you can fire me cur. The Evil-One works for no one...
Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

You gotta start paying me before you can fire me cur. The Evil-One works for no one...
I do pay you...I haven't smacked the shit out of you yet...*Smacks the shit out of Ryan* You just got a pay cut, kiddo.

Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BLUEPRINT
I do pay you...I haven't smacked the shit out of you yet...*Smacks the shit out of Ryan* You just got a pay cut, kiddo.
*Kicks Truth in the nuts till he starts coughing up blood*

Here's to your paycut cur! I just gave you a raise...
Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:

*Kicks Truth in the nuts till he starts coughing up blood*

Here's to your paycut cur! I just gave you a raise...
...in the voice that is. Now you talk like a girl...LOL
Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
2Gangsta

ok

Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

*Pulls out pistol beats the shit out of Ryan and say*

TRUTH: Dont ever fuck with "THE PWF" jewels

*Gets in the car a flees the scene*

Old 16 Feb 2003, 05:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Yeah, we're crazy... oh, and you gotta little bar right next to your scolly thingy. I think you got one of them backwards