ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Describe the last party you went to...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road
Default Describe the last party you went to...

When was the last time you went to a party? What did you do? How and When did it end?

I went to one last night, and my girlfriend Amber went too....we went bowling with like 15 people and got kicked out at 2:00am!!! Then we walked the streets....COLDNESS...after we walked til 3:30, there was about 5 people...then we went to my girlfriend's house (Her Parents were staying at a hotel for V-Day) and everyone fell asleep...except for me and her...we had a little make out session, then fell asleep kissing!!!
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Niccolo

I Never Went To A Party In My Whole Life.

Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO, you both must be bad kissers to fall asleep during haha.

I don't go to parties. I'm a loser so yeah, that's why.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

too many jokes too little time

Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Last party I was at was about a month ago.
And I just hung out, me and like 1 other person were the only ones that stayed sober. (I knew I had to be drivin, no way in hell I was gonna drink)

What happen? Hmmm.....A bunch of drunk people made asses of themselves.
A chick tried to get on me...
This one guy stripped down naked for $2.
One of my friends puked from *TWO* wine coolers...I laughed.
...Well, those are the highlights!

I left around 2AM so I don't know when and how it ended.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:54 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Describe the last party you went to...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean O'Haire
When was the last time you went to a party? What did you do? How and When did it end?

I went to one last night, and my girlfriend Amber went too....we went bowling with like 15 people and got kicked out at 2:00am!!! Then we walked the streets....COLDNESS...after we walked til 3:30, there was about 5 people...then we went to my girlfriend's house (Her Parents were staying at a hotel for V-Day) and everyone fell asleep...except for me and her...we had a little make out session, then fell asleep kissing!!!
wow, how could you possibly stand all that excitement in one night? *Sarcasm alert
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Last one I went to was some after-party that some drummer from some band that we had seen play earlier ihad nvited us to. Just the usual shit, loud music, drinking it was a bit lame.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 11:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Last time I went it sucked. No good drinks or music

Old 15 Feb 2003, 11:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nevermore...

I am going to another party in about 3 Hours...so I will post 'results' when I get back to PWF...
Old 15 Feb 2003, 11:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
I am going to another party in about 3 Hours...so I will post 'results' when I get back to PWF...
uh oh, dont go to crazy with the bowling.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 11:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
so I will post 'results' when I get back to PWF...
Umm...yeah, you do that.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 11:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nevermore...

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K

uh oh, dont go to crazy with the bowling.
LOL...this is gonna be a real party with a band and a backyard wrestling match...all tha usual...
Old 15 Feb 2003, 11:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
your deep dark fantasy...

Dark Fantasy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dark Fantasy Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Fantasy

last time i had a party was...yesterday's V-party. lets just say it was a night i'd never forget