ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Getting your driving license

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf
Default Getting your driving license

I am getting my license in the next 2 weeks, but it is not happening in the way that you think. Normally the Teenager wants to get the licese as soon as he/she can and the parents want them to wait a while untill they are comfortable with the teens driving. Don't get me wrong I want to get my license, but i want to be sure that i am ready and get a bit more practice. My parents want me to get it now because they feel i am ready. I just have this fear of failing the test. The one thing i am worried about is the guy grading my driving skills.

I have a freind who works at the DMV in another part of the state. (trust me i would go over there to take my driving test if i could cause she would hook me up with a good instructor, but my parents won't let me) She says that there are 3 types of instuctors.

Type 1- normal

The name says it all. The instructor is pretty layed back and tells you what you do wrong (if you do anything wrong at all) and short of hitting something/someone or just plain showing the worst driving skills in the stae he will most likly pass you)

Type 2- Weird

This person is so quiet he most likly wouldn't talk to you if the car was on fire. Whenever you look at him when you stop the car you could swear that he was making those marks on the paper in that certian way on pupose just to annoy the hell out of you (you know the way i am taking about. The way the teacher that you never liked grades your paper. With that louad quick swish and you just KNOW that she is marking one of your answers wrong) He never gives you any expressions so you don't have any clue whether you will pass or fail the test untill the test is over.

Type 3- Phyco

This guy/girl/it whatever the hell species this person is has one primary mission in life.....to make sure that you don't get your license. The only reason that the DMV even hired this person is so that they can keep some teenagers off the road. He/She is normally either 300 pounds or so skinny that you wonder whether this person ever eats. They are almost always half bald if male or a she-male type of woman if female. Lastly they almost always seem to have an anoying nasal twang. During the test they will try their hardest to make you over react (like when you are approaching a car stopped on the highway at a red lihgt they might scream STOP!!!!!!! with no warning what so ever just to try and get you to slam on the breaks) They will do almost anything to give themselves a reason to fail you. IF you pass it is only because they ,for some reason or another, decided to pull that stick out of their ass for one hour.

With my luck these days i will most likly get a phyco person. How was getting your license for you. Was it just a walk in the park and just an obstical between you and freedom, or was it not so good and you just did not catch any breaks that day?
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Dont worry about it dude, just go get them.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

I should'a had my license a year and 2 days ago...but nooooo,my dad's an ass and says i'm not responsible enough((he hates me))

Go Timberwolves!
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Dont be nervous. Stop of the Motherfuckers(thats what I call instuctors) will tell you "go ahead run the red light or stop sign nobody is looking" just so you mess up. you will do great.

Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default Re: Getting your driving license

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolf
How was getting your license for you. Was it just a walk in the park and just an obstical between you and freedom, or was it not so good and you just did not catch any breaks that day?

I went in to get my liscence the day I turned 16, I had a 10:30 apointment so I get there at like quarter after, and I had to wait till almost 11:30 to take the test lol so I was getting really nervous... I pull out of the DMV and as the car turns the corner my purse falls and scared the shit out of me, so for some dumb reason I look to see what it was and when I look up I'm practically driving down the wrong lane..........I was freaking out because I know they can fail you innstantly for a few things and I was so mad at myself because if I had just let it go and not looked to see, all I would have had to do was NOT LOOK. But anyways I drove really well for the test besides that and I passed so don't freak out if something happens just stay cool and focus on driving. even if you think you have, don't drive like you've already failed
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future

Ya, i know how ya feel Edge. I'm 17, I should have hads my license a year ago as well. unfourtunaltly i picked that time to flood my my house by by pooping my warterbed upstairs in my room. If that wasn't bad enough my parents were out of town and i wasn't suposed to be there. I had my whole life taken away from me including getting my license.

Thanks KK and gansta, i will probably pass it, but i am just a bit nervous and i am afraid i'll choke. lol
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Im not trusted in motor vehicles, j/k

Itll be fine, dont worry, and rember theres always the bus!
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolf
Ya, i know how ya feel Edge. I'm 17, I should have hads my license a year ago as well. unfourtunaltly i picked that time to flood my my house by by pooping my warterbed upstairs in my room. If that wasn't bad enough my parents were out of town and i wasn't suposed to be there. I had my whole life taken away from me including getting my license.

Thanks KK and gansta, i will probably pass it, but i am just a bit nervous and i am afraid i'll choke. lol
Well atleast you're getting your license soon
Don't worry,i'm sure you'll do fine on your test..Just think positive and try not to be nervous

Go Timberwolves!
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Hey, from drivers ed did they give you a little "cheat sheet thing"?
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Screwball

Nah, no such luck ILC. I had to memorize it. i did well though, got highest grade in the class on the written part. We even got to have a decent car for the driving part. I don't remeber the model or make, but i remeber that it was great on turning and breaks (as in i didn't have to turn the wheel 50 times to make a turn or hold the breaks for 10 sec just to stop, lol)

My Teams

Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

There are 2 ways u have to drive here, it's been over a year since u had driver's ed or your B-day is on a select day of the month.. (otherwise you just pretty much hand them your drivers ed slip and they hand u a license) When my time came around I was in both categories. Sooo...There was no gettin' out of driving. It wasn't bad at all though, the chick was really nice, and even though I was driving a stick which I hate and rarely ever drive...I still did just fine.

Don't worry about it, if it doesn't go well, there's always next time.
Best of luck!
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Screwball

thanks Soda.

My Teams

Old 16 Feb 2003, 12:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

There is a four type of instructor. The one that I had 2 years ago

TYPE 4 - THE FULL BLOWN HOTTIE

The women that took me for my exam was wearing a short black skirt and she had hot legs, just past the shoulder blonde hair and she had on perfume that was awesome. The exam is supposed to go for 15 minutes and I had a hard-on for the entire time.
Everytime I had to make a left turn (we drive on the other side of the car over here) which was 8 times (I counted) I would glance at those legs. Doing a reverse park was funny because they have to look out of the window and check where you finish while you do it. I reversed parked off memory because I was checking her out the entire time. Anyway it was the best exam I was ever made to do and apart from hopeing that she didnt notice my hard-on while we drove I was totally relaxed.

I hope you get this type of instructor because I know you will have more fun taking the test.

Old 16 Feb 2003, 12:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
Devilchild

I skipped school to get my lic. the test was no problem. Good luck!

Old 16 Feb 2003, 09:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'm sure you'll do great, good luck

and dont be like me an chicken out, i could have had my licence ages ago, but I left it so long, that I am too scared to drive, well, in town anyway, so go for it!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!