ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I want justice. Everybody please read this.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default I want justice. Everybody please read this.

Just look at my custom title. I feel violated! I didnt ask for my 2000 points it costed me to change that title to go to waste just so another user could change it.

I have been degraded and i want every PWF poster that stands behind me and my cause to help me out!

Every poster here please pm Stone Cold asking him why he must degrade me and why he must violate me so much. Please send him pms now! Send two, please everybody.

If justice is to be served, i want to see that pm box full. PWF posters unite , we will not be run down by the corporate bullies.

Stone cold if you alter , close or delete this thread i will be forced to give out your screen names on AIM and MSN.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
like a PWF Court!!!
O Hell Yeah

Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Can i get some representation MM?
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

just fine by me. Stone Cold will hang by sundown tommorrow.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Can I hit people this time?
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

anybody on the defense. Preferably the defendant. How's that?
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

What part will I play? I hope I get to bitch smack someone or somethin....
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ok i am guilty, due to the fact that i wont be here tomorrow, i am settling out of court. what are the charges i must pay
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

fuck....
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

yeah, i have no problem in paying it off. i have access to all the money i want
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

hmmm im broke
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:35 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
That was easy.....10 million points to Double K and you must pay me the court fees. However much it would take to make me the richest poster here, and we'll drop the charges.

10 million is all i get. What about my pain and suffering? Come on MM, dig in i need at least 100 million for my pain to be eased. Please give me the justice i deserve. oh yeah, and i want to piss of marbles too.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

What?
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

o would u look at that, my money...hmm
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I don't get it..................