ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Are you stupid? Find out here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2003, 08:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well, I'm an idiot because I don't know any of those
Old 15 Feb 2003, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Well, I'm an idiot because I don't know any of those
Same here...

Go Timberwolves!
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

didnt read the questions, i just clicked the thread to say , yes im stupid
Old 15 Feb 2003, 09:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Re: Are you stupid? Find out here.

Im a Slim Makaveli/EminemPacPWF/No Name

I mean Im dumb

Old 16 Feb 2003, 04:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

El J is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to El J Send a message via Yahoo to El J

my head hurts

*voice in head starts kicking*

*voice in head* what abut now?

Ow
Old 17 Feb 2003, 08:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

ME FAIL? THATS UNPOSSIBLE!

Old 17 Feb 2003, 08:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

DUH! Thats too hard.
Old 17 Feb 2003, 10:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Easy question, 72, monarchy is inherited ruling while oligarchy is appointed, incaluclabe because some members might die before reproduction, it couldn't make it because it can't breath in space, "Let's get it on", can't name them because some were destroyed before being named, the one in "Never say Never Again", unfare question because the 1904 NY Giants didn't want to play Boston so they forfeited and the 1919 WhiteSox threw it, incestimatable since the number cannot be known, since the rice is not evenly disributed it's non-calculabe
Old 17 Feb 2003, 10:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default Re: Are you stupid? Find out here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What's the next number in this sequence: 1,2,6,15,47 ___ : 138

2. What is the difference between a constitutional monarchy type of government and a representative oligarchy? : I dunno.

3. You are in the tenth generation of your family. From the first couple in your family began reproducing, they had 4 offspring. Most blood members of the family also had 4 offspring each. One member from all the odd generations did not reproduce. One member from all the even generations had 5 offspring. How many family members are ther in your generation? : 25

4. How long would it take a three-toed sloth to reach Mars from Earth based on it's average footspeed? : Whenever it gets there, it gets there.

5. What is the greatest love song of all time? : Ole' McDonald Sitting on a Bench

6. Name every peice of work painted by Da Vinci and the total number of football fields the work would cover. : 1, and 1.. HEY! Ya never said it had to be right.

7. Who was the worst James Bond? : James Bonde

8. What was the combined regular season win-loss records of every World Series champion team in the 20th century? : ** some number here **

9. What is the estimated volume of the total of the world's gold supply? : ** some number here **m(sq)

10. Based on RDA of carbohydrates, how long would the annual average harvest of rice properly nourish the world's population? : 2yrs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I`M A FUCKING GENIUS! YAY! GIVE ME MY FUCKING DIPLOMA SO I CAN PISS ON IT! WHOOOO ME! Hey, ya never said it had to be right.