ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

WarZone reunion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default WarZone reunion

Marbles and I decided that there should be a WZ reunion of sorts. The date is the 19th of this month, which is this upcoming Wednesday. I sent PMs out to all the people who made WZ huge when it first opened. All here in OT and all over PWF are welcome to attend. Bring booze, bring bitches or bring whatever the hell you want, because this shit is gonna be HUGE! I hope you all can attend!
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lol this should be good.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

DissAbility is on a distinguished road

what bout me you fuck...
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by DISSAbilty
what bout me you fuck...

FUCK YOU.

What have you EVER done in the warzone? Dan Mavrick doesn't count.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
2Gangsta

What about me??? My feud with PWFTHEROCK????

Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

2Gangsta's invited.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta
No disrespect 2 Gangster...But i've seen "THE PWF ROCK" destroy 8 posters in one night...he deserves top honors in "THE WARZONE".

Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Marbles
2Gangsta's invited.
Thanx Marbles.

BRING ON THE PAIN

Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:45 PM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta
Oh ya....i remember making you famous back in the day but then you vanished and you went from 2Gangsta to 2fuckingay, all kidding aside, like Marbles said...you're invited my Nezze
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Niccolo

i know im not invited

Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK

Oh ya....i remember making you famous back in the day but then you vanished and you went from 2Gangsta to 2fuckingay, all kidding aside, like Marbles said...you're invited my Nezze
Oh Hardy har ha! You wannabe Pranksta

Thanks for the invitation PWFROCK.

Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

This is gonna kick ass. We can pay tribute to the bitches that packed up their shit and left. The Gimperial Crip, Giraffe Boy, AnalFagtel.

Does anyone else smell "internet ratings"?
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Rock can.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!

Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder

no
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:51 PM   #15 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BLUEPRINT
No disrespect 2 Gangster...But i've seen "THE PWF ROCK" destroy 8 posters in one night...he deserves top honors in "THE WARZONE".
And that my friend's is THE TRUTH, but seriously all kidding aside, that mean's alot coming from the "Don"