ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Happy 11th BIRTHDAY, STICK!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Happy 11th BIRTHDAY, STICK!!!

I knew by your picture you were never really as old as you told people you were. I've seen female gym teachers with more face scrubb and manhood than you've got!!! But nonetheless, happy 11th! I hope this year you finally get that Malibu Dream House you wanted!!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

LOL I noticed that too. So he was lying all along....
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by NoName
marbles is gay

So you're "noname" now, huh?

Well, that's exactly how I wanted it to be when your whore mother told me she was pregnant with you. She wanted to name you but I said, "Fuck! Screw the little bastard! He don't need a name!"

Nice to see you're finally re-uniting with your roots, son.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Marbles

So you're "noname" now, huh?

Well, that's exactly how I wanted it to be when your whore mother told me she was pregnant with you. She wanted to name you but I said, "Fuck! Screw the little bastard! He don't need a name!"

Nice to see you're finally re-uniting with your roots, son.
Looks like the little pussy deleted his post.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Niccolo

o my god what is going on here,i did not say you was gay marbles

Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Niccolo

you like pussy right big poppa pump?

Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default Re: Happy 11th BIRTHDAY, STICK!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Marbles
happy 11th! I hope this year you finally get that Malibu Dream House you wanted!!!!
LMFAO
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by NoName
you like pussy right big poppa pump?
Fuck you. Don't get smart with me.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Niccolo

i cant get smart with you. im dumb

Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Thank you thank you all!!!! For my birthday, I got a whole bunch of Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, a Power Wheel (hot pink barbie) and a cake that was sooooo yummyyyyy!!
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Thank you thank you all!!!! For my birthday, I got a whole bunch of Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, a Power Wheel (hot pink barbie) and a cake that was sooooo yummyyyyy!!
Damn I wish I was there!
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

No matter what you did to me in the past, this is your birthday.. soooo.. Happy birthday, Stick.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 04:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

If you guys say so....

Happy Birthday!
Old 15 Feb 2003, 04:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

from me to u stick ..well u have a choice

no need for thanks
Old 15 Feb 2003, 04:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
from me to u stick ..well u have a choice

no need for thanks
I HOPE YOU'RE NOT USING PH, MY LITTLE SWEET ASS