ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Mighty Blitz Movie Review

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2003, 02:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

You should do one about "Curb Your Enthusiasm" with Sarah Michelle Gellar in it. I watched it the other night and it was awsome.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 02:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

strange brew was a great tale of two canadians who run out of beer and end up ruining a plot for world domination. i thought it was a solid knockoff of the tv show SCTV and very entertaining. your thoughts mutt??

Old 15 Feb 2003, 02:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Entertainment
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Feb 2003, 02:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Marbles
Entertainment
thanks for the compliment, we do try.....

Old 15 Feb 2003, 02:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz

Old 15 Feb 2003, 02:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz

Well try harder

And MOVE THIS THREAD to Entertrainment
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Feb 2003, 02:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

ahhh yes, the bullets from the nose were very entertaining, what did you think of the overall love and donuts and beer of the mckenzie brothers?? did you think it was a little too much or just the right amount?? i know i had a hearty chuckle when they gave their dad the dog's beer....

Old 15 Feb 2003, 02:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

ahh yes the key grip, i actually met him back in my photographer days, a very nice man by the name of jimmy st. vincent. i actually believe his love for donuts was one of the reasons it was such a prominent theme in the movie.....

here are the brothers in all their glory.....

Old 15 Feb 2003, 02:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

the only character that didn't really do it for me was the ex-hockey player turned lifeless zombie guy. his accent bothered me (as all canadian accents do) and his performance seemed stiff and forced. thumbs down to him, thumbs up to the bros, and 2 thumbs up to the dog, who's flying up the roof when the police arrived at the house still makes me laugh out loud to this day.

your thoughts??

Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

ooo, i'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on that one. Larose, thank you by the way on telling me his name, must have slipped my mind, was nowhere near even a stumbling performance by any credible actor eh?? maybe it was just his ugly face and oafish demeanor that turned me off to him, i just can't tell....

and von sydow played the evil madman very well, although his overbite left something to be desired and took away from his scariness when you thought about how many times he'd been to the dentist in the last 6 months.

how about the mini-movie that started the film?? i thought the performance by moranis was incredible. your thoughts??

Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

I'm just wondering if anybody's finding this thread amusing besides you two.