ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I dare someone to call this number.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default I dare someone to call this number.

http://50states.whitepages.com/1004/...on&state_id=AB

I was just fooling around with random names and hometowns on this phone number directory website, and I finally found one that kinda interests me.

I dare someone to call it.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No way man... if I crank Benoit he'll kick my ass
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Here ya go, EB!!!

A present!!!!!

http://50states.whitepages.com/1004/...to&state_id=ON
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Doesnt Edge live in Florida?

Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:23 AM   #5 (permalink)

Check out number 6.

http://50states.whitepages.com/1004/...in&state_id=TX

Debra and Steve?
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

he does live in Florida

and I didn't think wrestlers have they're numbers listed

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

dude, let me get a calling card and I'll prank Beniot. That would be funny as hell.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:30 AM   #8 (permalink)

Aiiiight....

Here then.

http://50states.whitepages.com/1004/...p=&state_id=FL
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

although...I find it funny that as big and bad as Marbles says he is, why he doesn't do it. Is Marbles afarid of the toothless wonder?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:39 AM   #10 (permalink)

Fuck yeah.

And here, call up this non-famous fag.

http://50states.whitepages.com/1004/...at&state_id=BC

But make sure you ask for Jeremy. As a matter of fact, call the bitch up now and lay the smack on him.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Marbles
Check out number 6.

http://50states.whitepages.com/1004/...in&state_id=TX

Debra and Steve?
no, he doesnt live in austin, tx
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
2Gangsta

RAVEN

Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Only marbles would think of this

Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:52 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

no, he doesnt live in austin, tx

YES he does.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 01:53 AM   #15 (permalink)

Hey Stone Cold (Alex), what's your last name?