ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Gather Around Children While Uncle 2gangsta Tell Ya A Story About The Glory Dayz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
2Gangsta

the fuck Gather Around Children While Uncle 2gangsta Tell Ya A Story About The Glory Dayz

Jokes? Anyone?

here is one

The Creation Of A Pussy

Seven men with knowledge so fine
Created a Pussy to their design.

First was a butcher, Smart with wit,
Using a knife he gave it a slit.

Second was a carpenter, Strong and bold,
With a hammer and a chisel he gave it a hole.

Third was a tailor, tall and thin
By using red velvet, he lined it within.

Fourth was a hunter, short and stout
With a piece of fox fur he lined it without.

Fifth was a fisherman, nasty as hell,
Threw in a fish and gave it a smell

Sixth was a preacher, Whose name was McGee
Touched it and blessed it and said it could pee.

Last was a sailor, dirty ol' runt,
He sucked it and fucked it and called it a cunt.

PS. Please dont be offended

Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Blind man in the restaurant

A blind man walks into a restaurant and sits down. The waiter, who is also the owner, walks up to the blind man and hands him a menu.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I am blind and can't read the menu. Just bring me a dirty fork from a previous customer. I'll smell it and order from there."

A little confused, the owner walks over to the dirty dish pile and picks up a greasy fork. He returns to the blind man's table and hands it to him. The blind man puts the fork to his nose and takes in a deep breath.

"Ah, yes, that's what I'll have -- meatloaf and mashed potatoes."

Unbelievable, the owner thinks as he walks towards the kitchen. The cook happens to be the owner's wife. He tells her what had just happened.

The blind man eats his meal and leaves.

Several days later, the blind man returns and the owner mistakenly brings him a menu again.

"Sir, remember me? I'm the blind man."

"I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you. I'll go get you a dirty fork."

The owner retrieves a dirty fork and brings it to the blind man.

After another deep breath, the blind man says, "That smells great. I'll take the macaroni and cheese with broccoli."

Walking away in disbelief, the owner thinks the blind man is screwing around with him and tells his wife that the next time the blind man comes in he's going to test him.

The blind man eats and leaves.

He returns the following week, but this time the owner sees him coming and runs to the kitchen.

He tells his wife, "Mary, rub this fork on your panties before I take it to the blind man."

Mary complies and hands her husband the fork. As the blind man walks in and sits down, the owner is ready and waiting.

"Good afternoon, sir, this time I remembered you and I already have the fork ready for you."

The blind man puts the fork to his nose, takes a deep whiff, and says, "Hey I didn't know that Mary worked here..."

Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Niccolo

double im not reading that,lol the reason is because im a little sleepy

Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Guy In Mexico(funny shit)

A Guy went to mexico and watched a bullfight. After watchin the guy kill the bull he goes to a restaurant across the street. He is watchin another guy eat some soup and he asks the waiter what it is. The waiter tells him its bull testicles. Cuz everytime the bull dies in the fight he is recycled for meat. And the testicles are the best tasting part. So the guy says "can i have one of that". The waiter answers "Sorry but there was only one bull today, tomorrow i can reserve some testicle soup for u"
The guy says "Ok ill come back tomorrow" The next day he comes back for his soup and he eats it. He then remembers that the guy from the restaurant had bigger testicles in his soup. So he asks the waiter "Why is my soup testicles smaller than the guy's soup yesterday"
Then the waiter answered "sometimes the bull wins"

Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by NoName
double im not reading that,lol the reason is because im a little sleepy
GO TO BED THEN

Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default 74 year old virgin

there once was an 74 year old virgin, and one day as she was getting ready to shower she noticed that she had crabs, but she thought to herself that's not possible because she was a virgin, so that day she went to her OGBYN and ask the doctor put was wrong with her pussy, the doctor told her she had crabs, she told the doctor that's not possible shes a virgin, the doctor then told her go get another opion from a different doctor so she went to another doctor, the doctor looked at her pussy and told her she had crab, once again she said that's not possible shes a virgin. so she deiced to get one more opion. so she went to another doctor, the doctor looked at her pussy and said i have good news and bad news, the good news is your dont have crabs, the old woman asked whats the bad news, the docter said your cherry is rotten you have fruit flys

Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
2Gangsta

One day two very loving parents got into a huge fight, the man called the woman a bitch and the woman called the man a bastard. Their son walked in and said "whats that mean?" the parents told him it meant ladies and gentlemen. The next day the parents decided to have sex, the woman said "feel my titties" and the man said "feel my dick" their son walked in and asked "whats that mean?" and the parents said it meant hats and coats. On Thanksgiving the dad was shaving and he cut himself, "shit" he said, the kid came in, "whats that mean?" and the man said that it was the brand shaving cream he was using. Downstairs the mom was preparing the turkey and she cut herself with the knife, "fuck" she said, once again ther kid came in and said "whats that mean?" the mom said thats was what she was doing to the turkey, then the door bell rang and the kid answered the door to see his relatives for thanksgiving, the kid said, "alright you bastards and bitches, put your dicks and titties in the closet, my dad is upstairs wiping the shit off his face, and my mom is down here fucking the turkey!

Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

This is freakin hilarious...you should have entered the joke contest
Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Some of those are pretty funny.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

funny stuff

Go Timberwolves!