ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Now This Looks Like A Post For Me,so Everybody Followmecause We Need A Little 2gangy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Now This Looks Like A Post For Me,so Everybody Followmecause We Need A Little 2gangy

Whats your favorite TV dinner?

Mine are the Hungry Man kind

Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I LOVE TV dinners!!!! Turkey and fried chicken are my favorites!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Marbles
I LOVE TV dinners!!!! Turkey and fried chicken are my favorites!!!
and hog nuts. lol
Old 14 Feb 2003, 07:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Niccolo

No Reply
_______
I Forgot The Name Of It.

Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by NoName
No Reply
_______
I Forgot The Name Of It.
Slim, stop answering everything with no reply.

Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Holy fuck.....It's 2Gangsta....Shit....Last time I saw you.....We were in the WZ.....I wonder if times will change.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
2Gangsta

I remember you too Slash.

Thegood ol dayz

Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Ya man.....I hope no hard feelings between the two of us.....It's cool to see you back....

9 Times....
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

What about when you called him the "Pranksta Gangsta" lol
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Niccolo

thats not 2gangster its double cd(2gangsta)

Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

WHAT THE FUCK......It's not 2Gangster....I knew it was too good to be true....LOL Marbles....Ya I was still pissed from our first encounter.....But oh well....If its not him.....Fuck burrying the hatchet.....

9 Times....
Old 14 Feb 2003, 10:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Niccolo

told ya slash i thought it was gangster atfirst also i was happy but then i noticed it was spelled diffrent

Old 14 Feb 2003, 10:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Niccolo

double even have 2 gangster avatar and custom title

Old 14 Feb 2003, 10:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Its Me. 2gangster, Former Mod at Hot Women and Sports. Its me.

When I try to log into my "2gangster" account. It always give invalid name though, on the list of posters its listed

ASK KAM and SodaGirl. I am 2gangster. Yeah I was also double CD but I changed my name. Just like No Name changes his every other day

PS. Can I transfer my posts from this account to my "2gangster" account? Cause it would be a shame if all these post I have now just got losted

Old 14 Feb 2003, 10:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
PS. Can I transfer my posts from this account to my "2gangster" account? Cause it would be a shame if all these post I have now just got losted
theres no way u can do that.