ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

PWF the Glory Days

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default PWF the Glory Days

seems some people are unhappy with pwf no? some people like the way things are? mickey d not around but on special occasions? so what do you miss most or what do you remember from the glory days of pwf? before what it has become now what are your found memories of pwf?
Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
2Gangsta

hahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahah hahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahah ahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhh hhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahha haahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahah ahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaah hhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhh hhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaaha hhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahaha hahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhh hhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahh ahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhaha hahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhh hhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaah ahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahah ahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhh hhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhah hahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhah ahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahaha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaa hahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahaha hahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhh hhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhha hhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahha hahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahah aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhaha ahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahah ahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhh hhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahh ahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahaha haahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhh hhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhah aahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahaha hahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahah hahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahah ahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhh hhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahha haahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahah ahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaah hhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhh hhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaaha hhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahaha hahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhh hhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahh ahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhaha hahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhh hhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaah ahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahah ahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhh hhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhah hahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhah ahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahaha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaa hahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahaha hahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhh hhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhha hhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahha hahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahah aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhaha ahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahah ahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhh hhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahh ahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahaha haahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhh hhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhah aahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahaha hahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahah hahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahah ahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhh hhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahha haahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahah ahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaah hhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhh hhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaaha hhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahaha hahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhh hhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahh ahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhaha hahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhh hhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaah ahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahah ahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhh hhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhah hahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhah ahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahaha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaa hahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahaha hahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhh hhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhha hhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahha hahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahah aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhaha ahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahah ahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhh hhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahh ahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahaha haahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhh hhhhhhahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhah aahahhahaha

Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I miss Calvin, and Y2A, and HIJ lol the story threads...DC'S unsolved mysteries
Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I miss all the times ILC wanted me...oh wait i don't think that ever happened. I miss the beginning when the PW people came over and tried to say crap about us cause their site was down, yet the pwf veterans ran them off lol. the threads that argued over who was better Edge or Christian between ILC and EB...several numerous other things i can't hink of at the moment, heck i even miss the people's corporation
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
2Gangsta

crys

Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I missed where everybody except Sodagirl HATED me, and THE ROCK would post everywhere and flame everybody in caps while talking like the wrestler Rock. lmao
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Feb 2003, 09:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Marbles
I missed where everybody except Sodagirl HATED me, and THE ROCK would post everywhere and flame everybody in caps while talking like the wrestler Rock. lmao
THE ROCK stuff was some funnyshit.. also when Truth would say sometning and always say that my friends is the truth...picking on theboy2003, when stonecold deleted himself LMAO, all the party threads, the polls that always included the monkeys in them...funny shit man
Old 14 Feb 2003, 10:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

GEE spamming the holy hell outta this place

Dre......apparently hes dead now

I say everyone goes back to their original gimmick......Stone COld needs to be the little bitch of KEvin again......Dogcatcher needs to bring the DWO back, The ROck needs to be The Rock again, and marbles needs to be The Rocks bitch again.......Actually, come to think of it, Im the only one who hasnt changed......

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 14 Feb 2003, 10:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon

I say everyone goes back to their original gimmick......Stone COld needs to be the little bitch of KEvin again......Dogcatcher needs to bring the DWO back, The ROck needs to be The Rock again, and marbles needs to be The Rocks bitch again.......Actually, come to think of it, Im the only one who hasnt changed......

I'll ALWAYS be THE ROCK's bitch.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Feb 2003, 10:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Marbles

I'll ALWAYS be THE ROCK's bitch.
Does Blitz know that theres third wheel on the bicycle of homolove?
Old 15 Feb 2003, 02:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

actuslly McMahon, I haven't changed either.

things I miss....The party threads with the Nyquil, SC banning himself, reading all of the PC's material, watching people (mainly Marbles) dystroy posters like giraffe boy and Saggy, the orginal warzone fueds (those were funny as hell), The bunny killer, watching people accuse Kurt of being Postively Page, the blatent hatred between PWF and PW, and alot of other shit that slips my mind right now.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 15 Feb 2003, 03:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon

What about me???

Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I don't even remember half the posters who left because it's been so long.....Star Scream....For the simple fact it was always fun to have him be flamed by Marbles.....Truth and Rock....And vice versa.....DRE.....Where the fuck is he.... 2Gangster..... Pablo....Mellow Glow....I know he is around but not as much......Fuck....Alot of great people with the exception of 2Homo.....Ahhh.....The memories....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Mellow Glow is here...but as u said not much.I have a g/f now...work an awful lot..get drug out to the bars with my friends.Just don't have alot of time.

I miss helping to make the OT fun
Old 15 Feb 2003, 10:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

STICK is always overlooked.

I haven't done anything major or anything like create the WZ, or reveal that GimpScream was in a wheelchair. I didn't make Giraffe Boy cry. I (along with Soda) didn't run camini off the boards AND get almost all of PWF to hate him. I didn't bash one of the most popular Divas here or anything like that.