ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Mr. Marbles PWF Death Wishes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Mr. Marbles PWF Death Wishes

People, you and I both know that I'm not gonna be here forever. Heck, as saddening as it may seem, I will be leaving sooner rather than later. For good. In fact, I already set a specific date. Now, when this happens, I am to be IP banned, no arguments.

But SC and Kevin, I am to have Sodagirl ban me please. She shall be the one to cremate the body of Mr. Marbles. We already worked it out, and she will ban me in a manner that my avatar and sig will still show up in my old posts, so when I go back and read them it won't say "deleted user". Her and I have worked it out, and I want her to do it when I'm ready to leave. I trust her.

Is that clear, fellow admins? It's all I ask for after supporting this site and being mistreated for the better part of one year.

Thank you.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

sounds good to me. I'm for it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
Why leave?

Why stay?

I've done everything. I've ruled the off-topic, the WWE forum, AND the warzone. I've been an intergral part of the two most succesful stables in PWF history, in fact, I've even created one of them. I've made friends, I've made enemies, I've set examples (both good and bad) and all the writing I've done here has helped get my journalism career started, since I'm now writing for the Sentinel.

I've done everything, and for the remainder of my time, I'll continue to do the same crazy shit.

But after that, it's time for me to move on and get a real life.

No personal beefs with anyone though.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Are you going to go to school for journalism?

Hopefully I'll earn the scholarship, yes.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
That's pretty cool. What did you say you did at the Sentinel?

Writing a weekly column. If I can keep it clean, it might stay in the papers. If I'm still writing when I finish high school, I get the scholarship to attend journalism ANYWHERE I want.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Marbles,

Dude, Say it aint so! Dont leave!

Well, I respect your descision.

Its a tragedy for me to see the dream is over
But I will never forget
the day we met
Marbles, Im gonna miss you