ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Anti-Valentine's Day Party

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2003, 05:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Anti-Valentine's Day Party

well shit, seems like everybody's depressed and shit about valentine's day. i say we come in here, get drunk, play some darts and some pool and forget about all this lovey dovey bullshit.

who wants a beer??

Old 14 Feb 2003, 05:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Anti-Valentine's Day Party

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
well shit, seems like everybody's depressed and shit about valentine's day. i say we come in here, get drunk, play some darts and some pool and forget about all this lovey dovey bullshit.

who wants a beer??

I already made a masturbation thread to counter-act Valentine's Day.

PLEASE stop stealing my shit.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Feb 2003, 05:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

masturbation and a party are two entirely different things. first of all, parties have more than one person and.......well that's it.

LET'S GET DRUNK AND FORGET ABOUT LOVE!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

Old 14 Feb 2003, 05:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm with you Blitz. Lets just get smashed!
Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Im not here to be anit-Valentines but im gonna stay to drink all the same.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

who wants a brewski?? and somebody needs to go buy some chips.....

Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
2Gangsta

I will be getting Nookie 2night.

Just as soon as my girl gets her ass back from K Mart!

Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta
I will be getting Nookie 2night.

Just as soon as my girl gets her ass back from K Mart!
get the fuck outta my thread poser.....

Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:05 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
who wants a brewski?? and somebody needs to go buy some chips.....
I got my own , thanks.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:15 PM   #10 (permalink)

Johnny K, you buzzin?
Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

who's Johnny K???

*pukes down the toilet*

Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:

get the fuck outta my thread poser.....

Im far from a poser. my girl dumped me last night and now we are back 2gether. our relationship is fuked up, i know

Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Sorry guys, can't sit around and feel bad tonight.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:23 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
who's Johnny K???

*pukes down the toilet*
You, upon learning you and i share the same name.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 06:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I'm......like......here or something