ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

My Tracey Aprietation Website

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default My Tracey Aprietation Website

Thats right.....with Saggys help I made a website to show I apreciate Tracey Pro from PW.COm...........

A few months back........the war of all wars happened.....and KAM vs. Tracey was on. Basically he lost our little flame war and banned me......

Since then Ive calmed down quite a bit. Well yesterday I posted his pic in a point to poke fun at him. Well Im here to say im sorry. And in TRACEYS PRO honor on what a good job he has done to the wonderfull posting board we call PW.Com.....I dedicate this website to him.

When you get there click his pic to take you to all his great interests outside of PW.

Thanx Tracey................your the man!!!

TRACEY PROS APRECIATION WEBSITE
Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

PW thread, and advertising, off to the recycle bin with this....
Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
2Gangsta

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!! IS THAT REALLY TRACY??? HAHAHAHAHA

KAM, I TAKE BACK ANYTHING BAD I SAID ABOUT YOU. THAT WAS THE SHIT!

Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah, he is right. You know better than that KAM.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 03:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Niccolo

No Laughs

Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yea I know better.......but when has that stopped me before?

Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
2Gangsta

KAM, do you forgive me??

hahahahahaahhaha! that tracy thing????? hahahahahahah has me rolling on the floor. Shit, Im laughing so hard im turning blue

Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Who the fuck is TRACY???
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Double_CD
KAM, do you forgive me??
For Cross Dressing? Sure...why not.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
Who the fuck is TRACY???
TRACYPRO from PWFORUMs The admin

Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Who the fuck is TRACY???
Your brother....hell you guys look related.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by sKAM Artist

For Cross Dressing? Sure...why not.

KAM!!!!!!!!!!! Im being serious. Do you want t end this silly war? cause we both have one thing in common: DESTROY TRACY!

Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Double_CD

KAM!!!!!!!!!!! Im being serious. Do you want t end this silly war? cause we both have one thing in common: DESTROY TRACY!
And with that said your either CDWC (wich is what I have my money on) or 2 Gangsta!!!
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:07 PM   #14 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by sKAM Artist
Yea I know better.......but when has that stopped me before?
lol, not that i can remember. But i will catch hell for PW advertising here so please dont.
Old 14 Feb 2003, 04:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Who the fuck is TRACY???
The admin at pw.com (I think he is?)