ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

This Just In!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default This Just In!!!

A pic of Tracey Pro!!!

And A link to his new site..............
TRACEY PROs Site

Last edited by Kool Aid Man; 14 Feb 2003 at 11:21 PM.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Cant believe this the tard thats been deleting me all that time!!!
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

If that realy is him, no wonder the fucker is a whiny bitch. He is probaly a 19 year old virgin who couldnt even pay for a blow job.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Saggy
If that realy is him, no wonder the fucker is a whiny bitch. He is probaly a 19 year old virgin who couldnt even pay for a blow job.

Holy fuck. Not you.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Damn thats him, for real?

Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

* THINKS TO SELF, HMMM I WONDER IF YOU CAN ENLARGE SMILIES?

LETS SEE.....
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

haha, looks like the kid who did my homework in high school.

Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Brings back the good ole days when I posted this song............

Quote:
IM SORRY MODS.......I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you delete Jay, But 2night Im cleaning out my closet!!!

Have you ever been hated,deleted, banned and discriminated against?
I have, I been protested and demonstrated against. At most, for my crazy posts, Just look at the Hosts....
Sick of the Mods who think there gods causing commotion.
Emotions run deep cause as Jay/Shane explodin.
Tempers flarin from other posters,Just blow em off and keep goin.
Not taking sh!t from any poster,give em hell as long as Im breathing,Keep kicking ass in the morning, and throwing flames in the evening.Leave em with the taste as sour as an Admins d!ck in there mouth, see the can trigger me but they will never figure me out.Look at KAM now, Ibet you sick of me now. Aint you mods? Ima gonna make you look so ridiculous now..........

Im Sorry Mods, I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you delete me but tonight, Im Cleaning out my closet.....

Ive got some threads to take out of the closet and I dont know if nobody knows it,
So before they delete me again and try to throw me in my coffin and close it...Im gonna expose em.
Let me take you back to around Decembery, way before I was called out by Idoits like C.D.
I was a baby poster,maybe just a couple of months, Freakin Admin Yuriy must of had his pantys in a bunch.
Cause he found some Mods and Split, I wonder if he even kissed us goodbye? No I dont I just wish these new Admins and Mods would die!!!
I look at PWF and I couldnt picture leaving her side. Even If I hated PW Id grit my teath and try, to make it work with PW...at least for the peoples sake,
Id Maybe make some stupid mistakes but hey Im only human, but id be man enough to face them today.
What I did wasnt stupid and no doubt wasnt dumb....why did you fluckers delete me with no warning? Thats it fluck it Im going to get my gun!!!
Cause Im gonna kill em,Im gonna shoot both Admin and Mods both. Its my life and Id like to welcome you all to the SHANE DUDLEY and Jay Show!!!

Im Sorry Mods, I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you delete me but tonight, Im Cleaning out my closet.....

Now I would never diss my old home just to get recognition, Take a sec and read and think on who this song is dissin.But put yourself in Jays position and try to invision, witnissing the mods and there f^ckin deletin in this place of Off Topic hot like a Kitchen.
B!tch!n that someones always doin sh!t and thats why these threads come up missin. Going threw menstrewl system, Victom of tunnel vision. My whole time hear I was made to belevin that it was all me when it wasnt, then I blow up and it makes you sick to your stomach doesnt it? Wasnt that the reason you sent C.D. and a few others after me MODS? So I can blow up and you can delete me MODS?
But guess what? Im still here and although I may be lonely, Id rather be that than like most of the Mods and Admin.....there phony!!!
And PWF is getting big you should see her shes beautiful, but you wont see her cause were going to give PW a funeral!!!
But what bothers me is you admins know for deleting me you where wrong......but youl just keep doing that SH!T and hide behind your mods!!! But how dare you delete something I created and you didnt help me to get.......but thats ok your all just a piece of SHHHH!!!!!T !!! Well Jay Died and I bet you all wished it was me.......Well I aint dead I came back stronger than can be!!!!

Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Hard to believe I was singing to the kid from Goonies!!!
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Where'd you get his pic? Did he post it on PW?
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by sKAM Artist
Hard to believe I was singing to the kid from Goonies!!!

don't insult the goonies like that lol
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON

Holy fuck. Not you.

Marbles???? Is that you??? Old pal how have u been. Jesus christ I am glad to see ya again. Hows Rocks dick??? are u keeping him happy????

btw u should stop by KJ's sometime. Its a great place
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

and straight from Tracey's ICQ Profile people

INTERESTS

GHosts, Mystics, Vampires,HTML, Programming, Web Design and Windows
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Saggy

Marbles???? Is that you??? Old pal how have u been. Jesus christ I am glad to see ya again. Hows Rocks dick??? are u keeping him happy????

btw u should stop by KJ's sometime. Its a great place

Oh, and who might you be? You're that middle-aged goat fucker, aren't you? It's nice to see you back after I ran your ass off these boards after it finally sunk in that you could never beat me in the warzone.

It really is good to have you back. And when I say "back", I don't mean get behind me and make sweet love to my Marblelous anal cavity. I don't mean get in "the backseat" where your kracka ass was accidentally conceived 40 years ago, I mean it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance.

Welcome back, friend.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Feb 2003, 11:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Posted at PW.....Countdown to my next banning!!!