ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

My new name........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Feb 2003, 09:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default My new name........

First of all, I just wanna say that I read through all of your posts while I was gone, and YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK. I hate each and every one of you. If I had one wish, it would be for Alqueda to be tracking the activity of the US through PWF, and have them KILL each and every one of us!!!!

But nonetheless, your opinions are valued to me. My new name and custom title. Keep it? Or change it?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: My new name........

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Pedophile
First of all, I just wanna say that I read through all of your posts while I was gone, and YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK. I hate each and every one of you. If I had one wish, it would be for Alqueda to be tracking the activity of the US through PWF, and have them KILL each and every one of us!!!!

But nonetheless, your opinions are valued to me. My new name and custom title. Keep it? Or change it?
And I thought my bubba banner was bad.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I could give a shit... that's my answer...
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Oh I didn't mean anything bad about you when I said that about my sig just so you know
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

I see, ILC. No worries.

And Evil-Ryan, I WILL molest you. And goddammit, I'll make sure you enjoy it.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Niccolo

damn and this dude has 0 warnings? whats up wit dat

Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:04 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SlimmatudeV3BK
damn and this dude has 0 warnings? whats up wit dat

Your ass is due for a pain insemination.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LOL!!!!!

Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Pedophile

And Evil-Ryan, I WILL molest you. And goddammit, I'll make sure you enjoy it.
Oooooh spirited, oh good... oh very good. Oh, I'll enjoy making you bleed... and I'll enjoy making you enjoy it.
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Niccolo

cool banner ryan

Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by SlimmatudeV3BK
cool banner ryan
Thanks. KK makes some beat ass banners
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
LOL
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Joe have u ever sodomized anyone?
Old 13 Feb 2003, 10:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by HELP ME
Joe have u ever sodomized anyone?

No.......but if you keep up the stupid questions and you ask me a second time after that, I'm afraid the answer may be different.