ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I need yet another date......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default I need yet another date......

i figure this place is gonna have some kind of valentine's day party so i'm just wondering if any divas will take me up on a valentine invitation to be my date??

Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Good idea Blitz. Is it fitting for PWF to have an official PWF Valentines dance?
Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Do I get a date to?
Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

get outta my groveling thread!!!!!!!!!!

i shoulda put this in the hot guys section......

Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by xX Nylreb Xx
Do I get a date to?
I might be able to get you a date with Soda. I said Might.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K

I might be able to get you a date with Soda. I said Might.
You better
Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm goin solo, and will arrive fashionably late because I'm cool.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

what's this "another" talk?
Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by I Love Christian
what's this "another" talk?
cuz i made a thread just like this like a month or so ago, why?? jealous??

Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz

why?? jealous??

you'd like that wouldn't you? jp
Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

c'mon ladies, don't make me beg. i'd be a great date

Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:27 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
c'mon ladies, don't make me beg. i'd be a great date
Soda might be going with Nylreb. I think ILC already has a valentine, so name anybody else you want and i will make it happen. I hate to see anyone beg.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

I probably won't be here on Valintines Day
Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by I Love Christian
I probably won't be here on Valintines Day

and kk, i don't know who and who doesn't have valentine's so this is an open invitation. i hope somebody accepts

Old 11 Feb 2003, 05:31 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:

and kk, i don't know who and who doesn't have valentine's so this is an open invitation. i hope somebody accepts
suit yourself, just trying to help.