ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

EB I'm calling you out

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default EB I'm calling you out

God, I can't stand you, how every body loves you because you're so pretty and so cool, it makes me sick I just wanna go to your house and tie you up...or....you could tie me up and eat marshmallows from out of my......hmm, maybe we should talk about this through pm...

Last edited by ILove Christian; 09 Feb 2003 at 08:21 PM.
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

...fuck is going on?
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

lol
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

fear factor
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Devilchild

In the immortal words of good ol' JR, "Looks like bussiness is about to pick up"

Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

nope, just Fear Factor
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

you're ruining it
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

If EB is busy for some reason , im available. Can i do the eating? Im an expert
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Devilchild

I know HB, but damn, can't ya let a guy dream a lil

Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
If EB is busy for some reason , im available. Can i do the eating? Im an expert

mmm I bet you are
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Quote:
Originally posted by El Diablo
I know HB, but damn, can't ya let a guy dream a lil
dude, i learned a LONG time ago that having dreams is stupid....at least that's what my grandmother told me when i told her about my "plans" for college........& ppl wonder why i didn't really wanna go to the funeral

then again, she was right cause i didn't go & changed my mind about going totally
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Looks like ILC might become should i say gayl. Sorry KK she must have spent a night with you, then thought to herself if all men are like that then im gonna start with women
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by .Efilrofydrah
Looks like ILC might become should i say gayl. Sorry KK she must have spent a night with you, then thought to herself if all men are like that then im gonna start with women

omg that was so mean, lol
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally posted by .Efilrofydrah
That was cold .....
Old 09 Feb 2003, 08:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Damn, what did i do to deserve that.