ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

im so retard

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Feb 2003, 07:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default im so retard

im a retarded ass super mod

im gey as hell to

im illiterate and in collage and dont know how i got here

i spam up the fuckin forums about how muych beer i drink

uhhhh topic, how much beer do you drink a day on average?

me i drink at least 2 12 packs. their so good
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:24 AM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

What happened to your post count? yesterday you were over 6000
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

what do you expect? im stone cold i fuck everything up
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:29 AM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

good point
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

lmao, thats some crazy shit

Last edited by Double K; 02 Feb 2003 at 08:53 AM.
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

How Bout that??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

As if the spelling didnt give it away at first glance.....nice try

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

lmao, *shrugs* I was bored and thought I might try to stir up some controversy.

Also, clean out your PM box.
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Okay its done..BTW SC is the heavyweight graphics champ you should add that for effect if you can...

Quote:
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I don't know I would get that in the area where the AV and what not is. lol
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

merely suggesting....lol

Quote:
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:50 AM   #12 (permalink)

Last edited by Double K; 02 Feb 2003 at 08:53 AM.
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Loves the ladies...

underburn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to underburn Send a message via Yahoo to underburn

Its something that can Only Be Changed in the admin CP

Quote:
im a retarded ass super mod

im gey as hell to

im illiterate and in collage and dont know how i got here

i spam up the fuckin forums about how muych beer i drink

uhhhh topic, how much beer do you drink a day on average?

me i drink at least 2 12 packs. their so good
You didnt have to tell me the obvious (To the REAL Stonecold)
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Nah you don;t have to KK. I might go back and change all my stuff back lol.
Old 02 Feb 2003, 08:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

And not let the man see it himself????? I wont hear of it!

Quote: